Have You Ever Noticed..

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
just how often the 'right' gives up fighting with the left, when it become redundant, yet never in reverse?

just how often the 'right' gives up fighting with the left, when it become redundant, yet never in reverse?

Yes.

Guess that is what by 'never give up.' Alinsky for sure, comes naturally I guess.

Indeed.

There have been many times when I just gave up because the person on the left would just refuse to acknowledge the facts presented. You can't debate somebody that either doesn't understand facts or willfully chooses to ignore them.

Playing ring around the rosie is not my idea of progress

In other words, it becomes pointless to fight just for the sake of fighting. When there is action outside the rosie that needs taken care of. Taking our eye off the ball is not going to be that easy

Way to be biased and generalize at the same time. Could you paint any wider with that brush of yours? :eusa_eh:

When one realizes that one is talking to the equivalent of a box of moon rocks, one should seek other conversation. For this reason, this one talks to lots of others. Circular arguments waste everybody's time.

what a stupid thread....

And here's the first insult in the thread, no debating, just insulting, thrown out by a liberal... again.
The OP itself was a sweeping, insulting generalization.

It is not worthy of any more than an insult back.

Your opinion, fortunately, is not fact, and the fact of the matter is, the OP made a valid point.

Those that fail to debate a valid point are simply intellectually incapable, or sarcastically inclined.

Which are you?

And here's the first insult in the thread, no debating, just insulting, thrown out by a liberal... again.

Your opinion, fortunately, is not fact, and the fact of the matter is, the OP made a valid point.

Those that fail to debate a valid point are simply intellectually incapable, or sarcastically inclined.

Which are you?

What is the valid point of the OP? Broad brush strokes are valid?

Which are you?
I'm the sweeping generalization come to brush away your nonsense with a power torque broom.

<and up to the can and in the trash it goes. shwoop.>

When one realizes that one is talking to the equivalent of a box of moon rocks, one should seek other conversation. For this reason, this one talks to lots of others. Circular arguments waste everybody's time.

You must have just finished an exchange with SunniMan.
:lol:

Forum List

Back