Have You Ever Noticed..

The OP itself was a sweeping, insulting generalization.

It is not worthy of any more than an insult back.

Your opinion, fortunately, is not fact, and the fact of the matter is, the OP made a valid point.

Those that fail to debate a valid point are simply intellectually incapable, or sarcastically inclined.

Which are you?

What is the valid point of the OP? Broad brush strokes are valid?

Since you completely missed the point of the OP, I put you in the 'intellectually incapable of debating' category. Which is a surprise to no one.

The OP itself was a sweeping, insulting generalization.

It is not worthy of any more than an insult back.

Your opinion, fortunately, is not fact, and the fact of the matter is, the OP made a valid point.

Those that fail to debate a valid point are simply intellectually incapable, or sarcastically inclined.

Which are you?
I'm the sweeping generalization come to brush away your nonsense with a power torque broom.

<and up to the can and in the trash it goes. shwoop.>

And I guess it's obvious which category you fit in as well.

I love it when you people sink your own ship.

Which are you?
I'm the sweeping generalization come to brush away your nonsense with a power torque broom.

<and up to the can and in the trash it goes. shwoop.>

And I guess it's obvious which category you fit in as well.

I love it when you people sink your own ship.
....said the Birther.

just how often the 'right' gives up fighting with the left...?

It's called "quitting".

sarah_palin_5.jpg

just how often the 'right' gives up fighting with the left, when it become redundant, yet never in reverse?
When you can show someone evidence and they still do not get it one may as well move on. It can be like telling a child the stove is hot yet the child will not hear it so all you can do is let the child feel the heat for themselves.

just how often the 'right' gives up fighting with the left, when it become redundant, yet never in reverse?

I'm one of those that takes 2 or 3 laps around the same part of a topic then just stops if those of us involved are just repeating the same thing over and over.

Unless its something that really really hits a spot with me.

Forum List

Back