Have you ever conjured up the Devil?

......you know....dabbled in the occult? Have an interesting story to tell?

There was a massive country wide ouija board game... to "board" had little punch holes in it to punch out... they conjured and prayed hard....

...... and obama showed up.

Yeah back in college we smoked some trip weed then got to playing with one of those "Magic Windows"- that thin clear plastic oval shaped thing with blue and white sand.

Anyhow we'd shake it up then take a look. After a couple of tries we saw an image of Satan. Shook it up again and there was the Pope. True :thup:

Yeah back in college we smoked some trip weed then got to playing with one of those "Magic Windows"- that thin clear plastic oval shaped thing with blue and white sand.

Anyhow we'd shake it up then take a look. After a couple of tries we saw an image of Satan. Shook it up again and there was the Pope. True :thup:

Damn! the devil and the pope? hook me up?

No, but I did just stay at a Holiday Inn ... err I mean ... I did just watch the movie Insidious!

My friends and I have messed around with a Ouija board in the past. I decided to leave that shit alone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zgdekkUHt4&feature]‪Sarah Palin Witchcraft‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I think the Devil was "chased away".

......you know....dabbled in the occult? Have an interesting story to tell?

Mephistopheles close enough?

$m.jpg

I've been known to draw a pentangle or two in my time. :eusa_angel: One point in my life I considered Aleister Crowley a hero. Whoa geeze all together so very very wrong. But there's a lot of power there. A lot of power. It's also very heady and addictive. I could throw tarot with the best. Ouija. Didn't need a board. Give me a table and a shot glass and I can still levitate. But then that leads me open.

But we are talking about white vs black magic. I still believe in the Yaqui way of knowledge.

Forum List

Back