Have you ever been a legal clerk in a court?

SaxxyBlues

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2016
I need someone with Administration Office in a courthouse.

I vaguely remember in 1972 and 1973 that the Supreme Court gave the states till years end to fully comply with Roe v Wade. I remember the local paper would publish everytime each state reported they had complied. And I also remember my state was number two out of the starting gate.

This could have been a nightmare but I'm almost certain that it happened. I'm wondering would that historical paper trail be around. Who would you write or call to try and obtain that administrative information?

22Jan1973 Page 1 Part 1.png

I found an archives section at my library will be posting articles as I find them

I love the old ads. So cool to see the prices of stuff back then. 79 cents for bacon? I would be swimming in it.

I need someone with Administration Office in a courthouse.

I vaguely remember in 1972 and 1973 that the Supreme Court gave the states till years end to fully comply with Roe v Wade. I remember the local paper would publish everytime each state reported they had complied. And I also remember my state was number two out of the starting gate.

This could have been a nightmare but I'm almost certain that it happened. I'm wondering would that historical paper trail be around. Who would you write or call to try and obtain that administrative information?

Except as otherwise set forth herein, these general terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of websites owned and operated by NewsBank, including but not limited to, www.newsbank.com; and www.readex.com (collectively, “Our Web Sites”). NewsBank, inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their employees, officers, directors, and agents are collectively referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “NewsBank,” “we,” “our,” or “us.” By accessing and using Our Web Sites, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, then you are requested to immediately exit this site. NewsBank may take any action it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, restricting your access to Our Web Sites or terminating our services to you if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright
All content included on Our Web Sites and their related software is our property or the property of our content providers, and is protected by copyright law. We and our content providers retain all right, title, and interest in Our Web Sites’ content. We grant you the nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited, and revocable right to print individual pages from Our Web Sites, without alteration, for your own personal, noncommercial use, and for your consideration in connection with the possibility of doing business with us. Except as allowed in these Terms and Conditions, you may not produce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of Our Web Sites or any related software without the prior written consent of us or our content providers.

Trademarks
All trademarks, characters, and service marks, and the other source identifying names, graphics, and logos (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed and used on Our Web Sites belong to us or have been licensed to us. The Trademarks may not be used without our prior written permission. We do not permit the use of our Trademarks in advertising, as an endorsement for any product or service, or for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without our prior written approval. Nothing contained in Our Web Sites should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed and used on Our Web Sites. Any use and/or misuse of the Trademarks displayed and used on Our Web Sites, or any other content on Our Web Sites, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.

Intellectual Property Protection
We will aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.

Forum List

Back