Have the Democrats even Read the Constitution?

So, ignoring the matter of whether it is "good policy" for the Federal Government to PROHIBIT STATES FROM REGULATING ABORTION WITHIN THEIR BORDERS, what about the question of the Constitutional limits on the powers of Congress?

Nothing in Article I of the Constitution (which defines Congress' powers) even hints at such powers resting with Congress. Is it the Interstate Commerce Clause? Nothing.

These clowns swear an oath to protect and uphold the Constitution of the United States, and yet they don't even pay lip service to it. Every single Democrat in the House voted for this bill [which is going nowhere, by the way].

And I feel I must quote the article for another purpose - to point out what a ridiculous piece of shit the Associated Press has evolved into. Check out this whopper: "Voters now rank abortion as among the most pressing issues facing the country." Really? Which voters, exactly? Where is the poll that supports that ridiculous claim?

Leftism is evil. Leftists are evil. It explains EVERYTHING.
They have to pass it in order to find out what is in it. They didn't pass the constitution, so of course they haven't read it and they haven't got a clue what is in it.

Tell me something; When the President of the United States takes the oath of office, do they swear allegiance to the will of the people or the Constitution? Get the fuck out of here.

Then why didn’t Trump defend the Constitution on Jan 6?

The United States isn't a democracy. The United States is a Constitutional Republic.

No nation is a pure Democracy…they don’t exist

A Constitutional Republic is a form of Democracy

No nation is a pure Democracy…they don’t exist

A Constitutional Republic is a form of Democracy
Do you understand the difference between a Constitutional Republic and a pure democracy? You want the majority of the people to be the rule of law over the Constitution when it suits you. Do you know what that makes you?

Forum List

Back