Have not listened to or seen ESPN/ABC Disney in two weeks.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Every time without exception I have put it on espn, they are pushing the race card divisive subject. Every single time.

Basically have boycotted it, and it has become beyond clear that they too along with all the sports world are pushing the agenda.

So, this morning on my way from the diner, I decided just to see if they are talking about ANYTHING else other than the race card in the NFL. Mind you, two weeks since I put it on radio or tv.

First words COLIN KAEPERNICK.

Do any of you hate liberals as much as me yet?

I don't hate anyone, but I do recognize that many liberals are nuts.

I do very much hate liberalism and it's many heinous related leftist ideologies.

Too bad, fool. You are missing out on the LLWS. One of this nation's greatest sporting events.

100% goodness.

Of course, there are lots of brown kids playing. You might get too upset if you watched them.

I stopped watching ESPN some time ago...political advocacy has no place in sports. We enjoy sports partially to get away from the craziness of political advocacy. Sadly, many on the Left advocate 24/7.

I just dropped PayPal today, after they shut down servicing websites they consider racist. How ridiculous.

Too bad, fool. You are missing out on the LLWS. One of this nation's greatest sporting events.

100% goodness.

Of course, there are lots of brown kids playing. You might get too upset if you watched them.
race-card2.jpg

As to the OP, i don't listen to hardly any of the MSM. It's all slanted and no matter what Trump does they spin it so he's wrong.

100% goodness.

race-card2.jpg

As to the OP, i don't listen to hardly any of the MSM. It's all slanted and no matter what Trump does they spin it so he's wrong.

You don't know the OP, do ya?

I do very much hate liberalism and it's many heinous related leftist ideologies.

Why do so many hateful people claim to not hate anyone?
I personally never claimed I don't hate anyone. In fact, in my personal case, I hate all of you.

Let me put it another way. If you all died today, I would smile.

That is the way you feel about all of us and that is the way I absolutely feel about every one of you.

You should be able to answer that as good as anyone

I personally never claimed I don't hate anyone. In fact, in my personal case, I hate all of you.

That is the way you feel about all of us and that is the way I absolutely feel about every one of you.
No.

Hating someone is not healthy and the consequences of hate are everywhere in the history of the human race... and sadly that history is entirely covered in blood.

No.

Hating someone is not healthy and the consequences of hate are everywhere in the history of the human race... and sadly that history is entirely covered in blood.
I don't care

Fool. I absolutely hate some people. Need an example?

Ted Cruz. I hate that fucker.

It's weird that so many obviously hateful people on the "right" will deny their hate so vigorously. It's probably some vestige from when they were forced to go to Sunday school.

Fool. I absolutely hate some people. Need an example?

Ted Cruz. I hate that fucker.

It's weird that so many obviously hateful people on the "right" will deny their hate so vigorously. It's probably some vestige from when they were forced to go to Sunday school.
...which merely proves you are a fool, but I knew that long ago.

No.

I don't care
Sorry to hear it.
0ac9869208afe20b409711ec391ab237--vader-christian-life.jpg

100% goodness.

Well, coming from a political correct jack weed like yourself? It must not be worth a shit

I stopped watching espn years ago, and I'm perfectly content with that decision

Forum List

Back