CDZ Have frustrated young Whites been bamboozled by BLM?

I don't think it is a coincidence that Marxist transformers masquerading as Black Lives Matter were so successful recruiting young White people. You have more angst and uncertainty with unemployed, struggling young White people than at anytime in recent history. All it took was being cooped up for a couple months on lockdown and playing the George Floyd video 24/7 and suddenly they had a whole generation of recruits looking to vent.

My nephew is a perfect example. A recent college grad, a couple of short employment gigs that ended "due to Covid". He also had a good friend in college who was black that told him about his multiple random stops. He is now on a Facebook rampage demanding that any friend who is not in support of BLM unfriend him immediately whether you are family or not. It would be an interesting to know what percentage of White BLM protesters are unemployed.

Sorry to hear......maybe as he grows up he will gain wisdom.

Well, if so you have a psychopathic police officer to thank for that. One that should have been off the force long ago.

No....we have a lying media to thank for that.......more Black men are murdered by other Black men than by police officers. That is a fact. The democrat party activists controlling the press pushed the lie that there is institutional racism in our police forces.....they are destroying lives with that lie as the police pull back and stop aggressive policing....

More Black Americans have died because of the black lives matter lies than they have by police.

Well, if so you have a psychopathic police officer to thank for that. One that should have been off the force long ago.

No....we have a lying media to thank for that.......more Black men are murdered by other Black men than by police officers. That is a fact. The democrat party activists controlling the press pushed the lie that there is institutional racism in our police forces.....they are destroying lives with that lie as the police pull back and stop aggressive policing....

More Black Americans have died because of the black lives matter lies than they have by police.

You can repeat this argument over and over and it's not going anywhere.

You can repeat this argument over and over and it's not going anywhere.
Maybe you should take your fingers out of your ears.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Marxist transformers masquerading as Black Lives Matter were so successful recruiting young White people. You have more angst and uncertainty with unemployed, struggling young White people than at anytime in recent history. All it took was being cooped up for a couple months on lockdown and playing the George Floyd video 24/7 and suddenly they had a whole generation of recruits looking to vent.

My nephew is a perfect example. A recent college grad, a couple of short employment gigs that ended "due to Covid". He also had a good friend in college who was black that told him about his multiple random stops. He is now on a Facebook rampage demanding that any friend who is not in support of BLM unfriend him immediately whether you are family or not. It would be an interesting to know what percentage of White BLM protesters are unemployed.

Sorry to hear......maybe as he grows up he will gain wisdom.
It's really out of character for him. That's what made me wonder how many other young White people are being sucked into the Black Lives Matter scam due to stressful circumstances.

Bamboozled? Which of the stories of Black people who died at the hands of police were fakes?
The Police kill twice as many White suspects annually as Black suspects.
So why aren't you twice as outraged?

I suspect there are a lot of young folks who are frustrated by the Dem primary sham, and watching their country becoming more corrupted. They understand that the present system pretends to be a free market system, but is actually based on massive subsidies, cronyistic wars and mass imprisonment, and increasingly frequent bailouts.

They look at it all and say; "how could they hand all that money to people who are already rich, while the poor and middling folks are losing more wealth and political power by the day. And who's going to have to pay for it. Oh right, the irresponsible generation is dying and leaving us with the bill--which we will be left too poor to pay off"

You can't blame them for hating the institutions that have ruined everything, or for wanting to abolish those institutions completely.

Is police killing white people OK with you? BTW, police would have to kill 6 times as many whites as blacks to make the number equivalent.
How do you make the adjustment for the disproportionate number of crimes committed relative to whites?

Police are encountering a disproportionate number of contact with blacks so it would seem that might be the better measure. Deaths per police contact. Something like that.

Well, if so you have a psychopathic police officer to thank for that.
Do you know how absurd that sounds to everyone who is not stupid?

You can ignore the impact the video had if you wish.

The thing is it wasn’t ignored. The officers were immediately fired and shortly after that charged with crimes. What more do you want? If you’re trying to make a case that an event like that is a common occurrence then there are actually facts that prove otherwise.

Spoiled rich kids with self-hating parents; I'm related to a few of them.
Accomplished at being morons.

Is police killing white people OK with you? BTW, police would have to kill 6 times as many whites as blacks to make the number equivalent.
Do tell how many White neighborhoods you are terrified of driving through after sundown.

The thing is it wasn’t ignored. The officers were immediately fired and shortly after that charged with crimes. What more do you want? If you’re trying to make a case that an event like that is a common occurrence then there are actually facts that prove otherwise.

One instance. There are many more.

How do you make the adjustment for the disproportionate number of crimes committed relative to whites?

Police are encountering a disproportionate number of contact with blacks so it would seem that might be the better measure. Deaths per police contact. Something like that.
You would also have to factor in the remarkably consistent tendency for Blacks to be combative or resist arrest during the encounters.

And which ones are on unemployment, getting $600/week, while going off doing a "peaceful protest "....

Bamboozled? Which of the stories of Black people who died at the hands of police were fakes?
Bamboozled is correct. The whole narrative of black people "who died at the hands of police " was nothing but an excuse to jumpstart their "organization " , which is nothing but a Marxist agenda....never let a crisis go to waste, as the saying goes, and the BLM certainly hasn't!

what video-----the SNIPPET that got SENT AROUND THE WORLD? I saw the video-----a cop trying to arrest a large man who RESISTED-----and a whole bunch of the neighborhood surrounding the scene.
--------I have seen lots of arrests-----and I have lived on the edge of a neighborhood where the NEIGHBORS would be delighted to attack the cop and "save" the arrestee. I have been on the edge of SAVED arrestees------cuffed to the hospital bedrails and an armed guard at the door "where is he"????? "his pals pulled him out during the night" -------when you have walked a mile in cop shoes.......................

It seems those who have walked in his shoes determined what he did wrong and promptly fired and then arrested him.

I have always believed people are innocent until proven guilty.

Maybe that's just me. I only saw a few snippets, I don't know what the history was between these men. Suppose, just for a second, that Mr. Floyd had accused Officer Chauvin's mother of prostitution? Wouldn't that justify a royal ass kicking? I would certainly say so. Further, Chauvin is a professional. Its his job to know how much of an ass kicking a suspect should be able to take. However, Floyd was sick. He was on his last legs from COVID19, had other cardiac problems as well. Did Floyd tell the officer about his illness? He wasn't wearing a mask that's for sure.

Needless to say, I can't say for sure what happened. However, its safe to say that it had nothing to do with the color of Floyd's skin
Didn't those two work security at the same club or similar? These two, IMO, had to have known each other, and maybe had some beef between them. Will we ever find out? Not anytime soon or not, but it's quite POSSIBLE there's more to this story than what we are being told. It wasn't some "random act".

I can't say I know much about this subject. That said, I have to ask, is there really a disproportionate number of crimes or is it like what Trump says about virus testing. If Blacks are stopped and searched by police more often than whites, which appears to be the case generally, more Black crime will be discovered. If they stopped whites at the same rate would more white crime be found?

Forum List

Back