Have any left yet?

^^^ I am guessing that we may not know if they really were playing around or not until January when Obama's presidential period is done. With him being the leader still, there really isn't a reason for them people to leave already.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well now, this American Liberal is not leaving. I will be here to laugh at you knownothing jerks as the economy crashes under the idiocy of the new GOP. We now see that the Steve McGarrett's and Odium's are the new face of the GOP, and the Trump Presidency.

I will still have my tools and skills, and can come out of retirement, or simply not retire this summer if this new GOP decides to cut Social Security out. A lot of promises were made by the Trumpsters during the campaign, and I think that they will try to do exactly what the said. And it will be you people with no skills, the people with small businesses that will suffer the most. The same people that voted for Trump.

Well now, this American Liberal is not leaving. I will be here to laugh at you knownothing jerks as the economy crashes under the idiocy of the new GOP. We now see that the Steve McGarrett's and Odium's are the new face of the GOP, and the Trump Presidency.

I will still have my tools and skills, and can come out of retirement, or simply not retire this summer if this new GOP decides to cut Social Security out. A lot of promises were made by the Trumpsters during the campaign, and I think that they will try to do exactly what the said. And it will be you people with no skills, the people with small businesses that will suffer the most. The same people that voted for Trump.

99 percent, that is the number of CB Supermen in this country.

99 out of 100.

Say one thing, but no balls to follow thru.

That's why I'm hoping for a coup. Lot's of less liberals in this country is not a bad thing, and if they wont leave, and they wanna fight, well, it'll make little big horn look like a nice wet dream.(my .12 guage holds 9 shells, and makes really big holes in whatever I shoot at.)

Forum List

Back