Lying Tim Kane said in concession Hilary had been all about family...

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
and she had worked her whole political career to support families. This is exactly the kind brain dead hypocritical liberal double talk that crushed the Democrats. In fact, thanks to liberal policies the American family has been virtually destroyed with, for example, 75% of black kids born into broken or never formed homes and black boys more likely to go to prison than to college. Lets pray we never hear from her kind again.

and she had worked her whole political career to support families. This is exactly the kind brain dead hypocritical liberal double talk that crushed the Democrats. In fact, thanks to liberal policies the American family has been virtually destroyed with, for example, 75% of black kids born into broken or never formed homes and black boys more likely to go to prison than to college. Lets pray we never hear from her kind again.

That's her fault too, TRump will make it all better.:ahole-1:

Tim Kaine is batshit crazy, we are fortunate he was rejected along with Hillary.

That's her fault too,
Yes exactly Hilary supported every anti-family element there was: feminism, abortion, divorce, welfare, anti religion. Now do you understand.

Yes your a male chauvinist pig. Your a Trump. You have no right to tell a women what to do , get it, go to hell. How is that for you , get it, you voted for the devil.

The devil wants to ship 30 million illegals home so Americans can have 30 million new jobs with huge upward pressure on wages.
The devil wants to cut corporate tax rates which are highest in world so 10 million more good jobs will come back with huge upward pressure on wages.

That's her fault too,
Yes exactly Hilary supported every anti-family element there was: feminism, abortion, divorce, welfare, anti religion. Now do you understand.

Yes your a male chauvinist pig. Your a Trump. You have no right to tell a women what to do , get it, go to hell. How is that for you , get it, you voted for the devil.

The devil wants to ship 30 million illegals home so Americans can have 30 million new jobs with huge upward pressure on wages.
The devil wants to cut corporate tax rates which are highest in world so 10 million more good jobs will come back with huge upward pressure on wages.

Corps pay under 15% in the US, most get it down to under that. Jobs are moved due to wages not corp taxes,
Corps will go anywhere cheap labor is. Their favorite place is Mexico now, why because CEO's can travel there and back in a day, and Chinese workers are beginning to demand more in wages and bennies . Also we export way more parts to Mexico than China. Corps are all global today. We are only as good as our neighbors, once Mexicans demand more in wages, that will bring jobs back. Also Mexicans are not dumb, they know the jobs are coming to them now. HBI visas need to be ended. We should not have to import white collar workers, and not hire companies that hire illegal immigrants as a company that worked on Trumps post office. Trump is responsible as he could of demanded only American citizens can work on that post office. Then again Trump uses Chinese Steel. Now that he is going to be President is Ivana going to build a factory and make her own clothes here in the USA. I doubt it.

Trump wanting to tariff AC's (for instance) , the company will just charge more and us consumers will pay more.

Trump will not do anything for the family. Melanie said she would like to quit internet bullying, I guess she started with her husband , I heard he has not been on twitter lately. I don't go there, so I don't know for sure.

The regulations have strangled businesses, when you have to pay $500/h for a lawyer just to sort out the rediculious book of rules, plus you have the higher rate of pay (for unfortunately less qualified workers), and the taxes, and ACA, it becomes much easier and more profitable to go elsewhere.

That's her fault too,

Corps pay under 15% in the US, most get it down to under that. Jobs are moved due to wages not corp taxes,
Corps will go anywhere cheap labor is. Their favorite place is Mexico now, why because CEO's can travel there and back in a day, and Chinese workers are beginning to demand more in wages and bennies . Also we export way more parts to Mexico than China. Corps are all global today. We are only as good as our neighbors, once Mexicans demand more in wages, that will bring jobs back. Also Mexicans are not dumb, they know the jobs are coming to them now. HBI visas need to be ended. We should not have to import white collar workers, and not hire companies that hire illegal immigrants as a company that worked on Trumps post office. Trump is responsible as he could of demanded only American citizens can work on that post office. Then again Trump uses Chinese Steel. Now that he is going to be President is Ivana going to build a factory and make her own clothes here in the USA. I doubt it.

Trump wanting to tariff AC's (for instance) , the company will just charge more and us consumers will pay more.

Trump will not do anything for the family. Melanie said she would like to quit internet bullying, I guess she started with her husband , I heard he has not been on twitter lately. I don't go there, so I don't know for sure.

rambling rant any idea what your point is??

Forum List

Back