'Hate Speech' Is Anything You Don't Want To Hear

Do you really want to go down the road of pretending that only this president might steer business the way of companies based on criteria known only to themselves? I said I want specific examples of people dying because Trump is president who, under a different one, would not. You've not given a solid answer this far. I'm beginning to think that this is yet another in a long line of wild, emotional, exaggerated and unsupported accusations from you.

900 people have died in PR so far. Um, yeah, Trump fucked this one up. But he gave them some paper towels, so there's that.

So a Trump crony gets a 300 Million dollar deal for a non-existant company to restore electricity, and a month later, 90% of the island still doesn't have power.

You guys have made up Benghazi conspiracies over far less.

Hmmm. People died in Benghazi too. Guess they don't count though. So why again didn't Obama fix the power grid when he heard the chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm. People died in Benghazi too. Guess they don't count though. So why again didn't Obama fix the power grid when he heard the chance?

The power grid was working when Obama was there...

Come on, give it up, Trump fucked this up. If PR was a state, they'd be running him out on a rail right now.

Oh, it was working? It was working when Trump was in office too. Again, when have we ever had the capability of rebuilding a totally destroyed power grid the size of PR's in a few days?

Hate the truth and facts, live in the safe space comfort of feelings and lies, and decry the factual speech you hate to hear as Hate Speech

Oh, it was working? It was working when Trump was in office too. Again, when have we ever had the capability of rebuilding a totally destroyed power grid the size of PR's in a few days?

He's had a month, and 90% of the Island is still without power.

And your extensive engineering experience combined with your time on the ground in PR tells you that he should have had it rebuilt by now? Amazing. You seriously seem to believe that we should have been able to completely rebuild PR's entire power grid in a month, and that one man should have been able to do it.

And your extensive engineering experience combined with your time on the ground in PR tells you that he should have had it rebuilt by now? Amazing. You seriously seem to believe that we should have been able to completely rebuild PR's entire power grid in a month, and that one man should have been able to do it.

Well, it would have helped if they didn't give a 300 million dollar contract to a company that only had two people on payroll when the storm hit. There's that.

Well, it would have helped if they didn't give a 300 million dollar contract to a company that only had two people on payroll when the storm hit. There's that.

IOW, nothing substantive. Once again, you fling wild accusations that don't hold up.

You gave me a link that doesn't prove anything.

I gave you a link that tells you something you don't want to hear, that the clown you elected fucked up... again.

i gave stats on cremations without any linkage to causes, and gave a number for the time period well below the expected deaths from all causes in general.

Fail source is fail.

They all knew the rules and she failed. All your complaining simply adds up to a miserable attempt to feel better. Hillary is not president, Trump is, she lost the election, he won.

Not my President. Mr. 35% can pretend he's president all day, but even his own people are ignoring him.

Really? Why didn't Obama beef up the power grid ahead of the storm?

You have to know how ridiculous you sound.

Because the Storm didn't hit on Obama's watch. It hit on Trumps. And a month later, most of those people don't have power and 900 people have died.
but it was obummer's to build up in the event of one. why wasn't it?

i gave stats on cremations without any linkage to causes, and gave a number for the time period well below the expected deaths from all causes in general.

YOu dug up bullshit stats, which mean nothing.

900 deaths since Maria. They are going direct to cremation because they can't even do autopsies...

I dug up actual numbers, which gives a reference to the number of expected deaths in Puerto Rico in a normal year, then corrected for the time period since the Hurricane, and came up with around 2200 or so expected deaths. So your 900 falls below the average # of deaths expected. Since your article doesn't go into causes of death, you can't get anything out of said number, except maybe people are eschewing traditional burial due to the issues caused by the hurricane. the ratio of cremations to the normal death rate does appear a tad high.

Forum List

Back