Hate Crime Laws = White People Can't Defend Themselves

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Are not so called "hate crime" laws designed to give minority races in the United States free licences to attack White People without fear of retaliation? Is this not step one the Democratic Party Platform? A white male in the Democratic Party must be "gay" or "ignorant" of their dire situation in our society.

Dunno, I'm conflicted on this one. Right now here in KC we have a man facing the death penalty for going on a shooting spree. His targets were jews. His victims were Catholic. He's white. His victims are white.

He didn't know them but killed them because he hated Jews & thought they were jews.

Crime is crime. Murder is murder but motive IS important. I think the difference is that many times politicians want to declare something a hate crime simply for political capital.

I'm still conflicted

Dunno, I'm conflicted on this one. Right now here in KC we have a man facing the death penalty for going on a shooting spree. His targets were jews. His victims were Catholic. He's white. His victims are white.

He didn't know them but killed them because he hated Jews & thought they were jews.

Crime is crime. Murder is murder but motive IS important. I think the difference is that many times politicians want to declare something a hate crime simply for political capital.

I'm still conflicted

Show me a minority that ever get's the hate crime tag added to whatever they did. Only white people get that designation as your example proves.

I'm still conflicted

Show me a minority that ever get's the hate crime tag added to whatever they did. Only white people get that designation as your example proves.

Sounds about right but I never excuse things by pointing to other things.

My example is the perfect definition of a hate crime. Hard to deny

I'm still conflicted

Not hard to deny as the law was intended but in the end only one race of people will ever get charged with it.

Not hard to deny as the law was intended but in the end only one race of people will ever get charged with it.

Hard to argue with that. Just more proof that we don't need more laws.

Seriously, I get life for murder or I get life for a hate crime murder. No difference, but the libs feel better I guess

Hard to argue with that. Just more proof that we don't need more laws.

Seriously, I get life for murder or I get life for a hate crime murder. No difference, but the libs feel better I guess

Listening to your bitterness you would think that people are getting charged right and left with a hate crime. Most convicted hate crimes are property crimes such as vandalism or arson and when someone does something like that out of mere bigotry and risks inciting retaliation or violence it's kind of hard to argue against keeping people like that in prison longer.

Bush92,

You are quite wrong. Blacks and other minorities have been charged under the hate crime statutes.

Unfortunately it is not at the same rate or even for the same crimes that White have been charged. And example is that a White Guy was charged under the Hate Crime laws for "Knocking out" a black man, but to my knowledge no Black has been charged for knocking out a White person.

Are not so called "hate crime" laws designed to give minority races in the United States free licences to attack White People without fear of retaliation? Is this not step one the Democratic Party Platform? A white male in the Democratic Party must be "gay" or "ignorant" of their dire situation in our society.

This post is fucking clueless.

More race-baiting bigotry from a Stormfront troll.

Put the sheet back on, we see you.

While I think the idea of 'hate crimes' is ridiculous, I wouldn't go even vaguely this far. As far as I'm concerned, racial hatred isn't internally worse than any other kind of hatred; it doesn't deserve it's own category with more strict punishment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But you can spew out whatever racist diatribe you want and everyone must take it at face value? I'm pulling bullshit card on you.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOABBn5Tnm0]Holder Admits No Equality Under Hate Crime Bill - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, poor little oppressed white people. Oh, you poor, poor dears.

Are you drunk again, Bush? Are you going to throw up on a Japanese Prime Minister again? Please don't. You're forever such an embarrassment to America already, and then your son! Shit, man, you've done enough. Go dress up like Batman and idle the car in the garage.

No, they are not.

Statutes authorizing enhanced sentencing when race or other demographic factors contribute to the motive of a violent crime are Constitutional (Wisconsin v. Mitchell (1993)).

Indeed, in Mitchell the defendant was African-American, and subject to enhanced sentencing as a consequence of his attacking a white victim motivated by hate and race.

And the Mitchell Court's ruling was unanimous.

yuk........yuk........is it me or do the PC whores come out in droves on threads like this?

Reality can be very, very sobering however.........

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: Guns Don't Kill People; Dangerous Minorities Do -- The Chicago Edition

Forum List

Back