Hassan Rouhani says its muslims responsibility

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Iran's Rouhani says it's up to Muslims to correct Islam's image
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Sunday that Muslims must improve the image of their religion, which has been tarnished by the violence of hardline groups such as Islamic State,
"It is our greatest duty today to correct the image of Islam in world public opinion," Rouhani told a conference on Islamic unity in Tehran in a speech broadcast by state television.
His remarks were rare for a leader of Iran, which considers itself an authority in the Islamic world and often blames the "enemies" of the religion for problems in the Middle East.
"Did we ever think that, instead of enemies, an albeit small group from within the Islamic world using the language of Islam, would present it as the religion of killing, violence, whips, extortion and injustice?" Rouhani said.
Rouhani, a relative moderate, said Islamic principles opposed violence and the extremism of groups such as Islamic State stemmed from "narrow-mindedness and a lack of moderation".
Rouhani criticized Muslim countries for "being silent in the face of all the killing and bloodshed" in Syria, Iraq and Yemen - conflicts in which Iran plays a role.

He is right. Although the "extremists are perverting our religion" nonsense is crap. The Quran is PLAIN AS DAY. There is no correcting the image unless you do a "new testament" or something.

C'mon----Rouhani is simply a Shiite chunk of shit ---vilifying sunnis. What else is new. It is Shiite shit that show the filth of islam for what it really is----lately

C'mon----Rouhani is simply a Shiite chunk of shit ---vilifying sunnis. What else is new. It is Shiite shit that show the filth of islam for what it really is----lately
did someone piss in your cheerios this morning? Or do you just need to get laid?
You have been negative Rosie all morning. Cheer up buttercup

did someone piss in your cheerios this morning? Or do you just need to get laid?

no-----I am very grumpified. Hubby forgot to pay the cable bill. I am an elegant lady of advanced years-------a kinda DOWAGER--------I come from a long line of
VICTORIANS--------brits on both sides of the family-----my maternal grandma spoke
kinda like THE QUEEN---she drank tea----and harbored Victorian "morals" as did her son (my father) I am from THE VICTORIAN AGE--------I do not even know what it means to "get laid"-------other than ----"lay out the damask table cloth and the place the silver IMPLEMENTS" (for tea)

no-----I am very grumpified. Hubby forgot to pay the cable bill. I am an elegant lady of advanced years-------a kinda DOWAGER--------I come from a long line of
VICTORIANS--------brits on both sides of the family-----my maternal grandma spoke
kinda like THE QUEEN---she drank tea----and harbored Victorian "morals" as did her son (my father) I am from THE VICTORIAN AGE--------I do not even know what it means to "get laid"-------other than ----"lay out the damask table cloth and the place the silver IMPLEMENTS" (for tea)
LMAO good reply :thup:

Forum List

Back