Has Your Position On Gun Rights/Gun Control Changed In Any Way...?

I'm still fiercely pro-2nd amendment and Americans being able to own guns. However all the recent paranoia and lies surrounding these guns issues have made me feel dirty that I believe in protecting something that so many slimy and disingenuous people and organizations are involved with. However, I'll continue to believe Americans have the right to gun ownership.

Hold on to your knickers here. Politicians gone crazy. Like the Bloombergs of the world.

Toronto was having a freaking gun battle day in and day out. First thing they did to reduce gun violence was to reduce the perimeters of the city. No kidding.

:lol:

Therefore the deaths were reduced by geography.

Oh it gets fucking better....

Then for two freaking decades they played with murder vs manslaughter for terminology.

You see, you didn't get killed by a gun. You were only "manslaughtered" by a gun.

Gun deaths are down in Toronto. Get it?

Can someone translate what this lunatic is talking about?

You can't figure it?

Come on man. I thought you were smarter than this.

To adjust the death totals, they reduced the perimiters of the city.

who are you friggin talking about? This is the only board I post on. I use to post on 2 different MSN boards. Thats the only place you could possibly know me. Otherwise, your paranoia has jumped the shark.

What obsession? You are parroting. I know who you are from several boards.

Your shit won't work here.

hahahaha, good joke.

You know, the American Obsession with guns. Just ask and Brit, Aussy or Frenchman. They will confirm.

oh yeah... I'm definitely gonna consider foreign assholes' opinions when it comes to deciding whether or not to give up a right guaranteed by the Constitution...

I'm still fiercely pro-2nd amendment and Americans being able to own guns. However all the recent paranoia and lies surrounding these guns issues have made me feel dirty that I believe in protecting something that so many slimy and disingenuous people and organizations are involved with. However, I'll continue to believe Americans have the right to gun ownership.

Hold on to your knickers here. Politicians gone crazy. Like the Bloombergs of the world.

Toronto was having a freaking gun battle day in and day out. First thing they did to reduce gun violence was to reduce the perimeters of the city. No kidding.

Then for two freaking decades they played with murder vs manslaughter for terminology.

You see, you didn't get killed by a gun. You were only "manslaughtered" by a gun.

sometimes, when she gets worked up, td can be difficult to decipher...

but, trust me... she's all there...

and if push came to shove, you'd want her on your side... :)

I'm definitely gonna consider foreign assholes' opinions when it comes to deciding whether or not to give up a right guaranteed by the Constitution...

I was quite clear. Americans have a gun obsession, ask any friendly ally known to mankind.

I never said anything about the constitution genius. :)

Dude, IDK but she supposedly knows me from other boards. Darwin would make a case study of this one.

indeed he might... but not in the way you're inferring...

if a world-wide apocalypse happened to occur tomorrow,

and only 100,000 people were left alive,

she'd likely be one of 'em...

Fair enough, I honestly don't dislike anyone on this board except one poster. I think a lot of people on here are out of their minds but they all have their charms and winning aspects to their personality. But I'm honestly confused by her talking about gun deaths in Toronto and how that has anything to do with anything, but god bless her all the same.

who are you friggin talking about? This is the only board I post on. I use to post on 2 different MSN boards. Thats the only place you could possibly know me. Otherwise, your paranoia has jumped the shark.

hmmm... I think she likes you, Nole...

from what I know of her, td has a weakness for shit-for-brains Southern boys of Irish stock... :)

Fair enough, I honestly don't dislike anyone on this board except one poster. I think a lot of people on here are out of their minds but they all have their charms and winning aspects to their personality. But I'm honestly confused by her talking about gun deaths in Toronto and how that has anything to do with anything, but god bless her all the same.

From what I've seen, you've been downright civil all night tonight, BB...

haven't seen a single post of yours with the word "cocksucker" in it... :)

I like it when you're this way, BB...

makes me wanna hear what you have to say... :)

just for that post...

well......

:lol: No one has said anything exceedingly stupid or offensive yet tonight.

lol... I 'spect you simply haven't been paying attention... :)

lol... I 'spect you simply haven't been paying attention... :)

...Well I have been ignoring LadyGunSlinger's threads tonight (as it seems most of the board has been) :D

I like it when you're this way, .

I like him. I think he's smart. BB I think he's awesome. You know what I'm talking about. But what happens here is you get the catzmeow and others like her/him neg repping any good lib till they submit.

It's weird. But you know the drill from Hannity. Any way, I like this person. I just hope we can keep it alive.

I like it when you're this way, .

I like him. I think he's smart. BB I think he's awesome. You know what I'm talking about. But what happens here is you get the catzmeow and others like her/him neg repping any good lib till they submit.

It's weird. But you know the drill from Hannity. Any way, I like this person. I just hope we can keep it alive.

:2up: :cool:

Forum List

Back