Has Your Position On Gun Rights/Gun Control Changed In Any Way...?

Our imperialistic government has convinced me they are not responsible gun owners, and the people should restrict their 2nd Amendment rights. :tongue:

Will dis change yer mind?...
:confused:
Connecticut Dem Proposes Federal Tax Credit for Surrendering 'Assault Weapons'
January 18, 2013 - Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn.) has introduced a bill that would give individuals a federal tax credit for surrendering their semiautomatic weapons.
The “Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction for our Streets Act” would amend the Internal Revenue Code to “allow a credit against tax for surrendering to authorities certain assault weapons.” Section 25E of the bill reads: In the case of an individual who surrenders a specified assault weapon to the United States or a State or local government (or political subdivision thereof) as part of a Federal, State, or local public safety program to reduce the number of privately owned weapons, on the election of the taxpayer there shall be allowed as a credit against the tax imposed by this chapter an amount equal to $2,000.”

The bill states that the $2,000 tax credit will be allowed for the taxable year in which the weapon is surrendered and that only one credit will be permitted for each taxable year. The weapon must be lawfully possessed. The weapons listed in the bill are AK-47s, AR-15s, the Bushmaster XM15, the M1 Carbine, the TEC-9 and any semi-automatic rifle that has a detachable magazine.

The full list of tax-credit-eligible weapons is listed here.

The shooting of 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., has moved gun control to the top of the Obama administration’s agenda. On Wednesday, Jan. 16, President Obama unveiled 23 “executive actions” on “gun violence,” but none involving tax credits. The price of firearms has surged since the Newtown shooting, with many semi-automatic weapons more than doubling in price. As things stand now, the $2,000 tax credit would be roughly equal to the sales price of many semi-automatics. Delauro's bill has been referred to the House Ways and Means Committee.

Source

I have a CCW permit that I obtained just to make carrying firearms back and forth to the range less complicated. For the past couple of weeks I have been carrying a handgun daily just to honor Joe Biden.

Last edited:
Yep, I'm more convinced than ever that this administration has no interest in following the Constitution and I carry more than I use to and if I can scrape the penny's together I'm going to buy one of those big bad assault rifles.

I've always just loved guns. There's a feel to them. Percussion's my favorite because I love the smoke. Hawkens my game. I love it.

Yes, I know. I'm a different kinda lady. Traveller taught me how to make my own powder. . So no matter what happens, I'm ready.

Am I going to up my game? Damn straight. Your President and his administration are insane.

But Billy, never forget bow. I'm a thwackmaster. That doesn't sound good does it?:lol: So is traveller. He's so wicked at bow.

I picked up bow because I got tired of getting put on my ass on kick back:eusa_angel: Hey when you are a smidge of a human, you have to find a weapon that suits your body. I can pack it with bow.

Will dis change yer mind?...
:confused:
Connecticut Dem Proposes Federal Tax Credit for Surrendering 'Assault Weapons'
January 18, 2013 - Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn.) has introduced a bill that would give individuals a federal tax credit for surrendering their semiautomatic weapons.
The “Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction for our Streets Act” would amend the Internal Revenue Code to “allow a credit against tax for surrendering to authorities certain assault weapons.” Section 25E of the bill reads: In the case of an individual who surrenders a specified assault weapon to the United States or a State or local government (or political subdivision thereof) as part of a Federal, State, or local public safety program to reduce the number of privately owned weapons, on the election of the taxpayer there shall be allowed as a credit against the tax imposed by this chapter an amount equal to $2,000.”

The bill states that the $2,000 tax credit will be allowed for the taxable year in which the weapon is surrendered and that only one credit will be permitted for each taxable year. The weapon must be lawfully possessed. The weapons listed in the bill are AK-47s, AR-15s, the Bushmaster XM15, the M1 Carbine, the TEC-9 and any semi-automatic rifle that has a detachable magazine.

The full list of tax-credit-eligible weapons is listed here.

The shooting of 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., has moved gun control to the top of the Obama administration’s agenda. On Wednesday, Jan. 16, President Obama unveiled 23 “executive actions” on “gun violence,” but none involving tax credits. The price of firearms has surged since the Newtown shooting, with many semi-automatic weapons more than doubling in price. As things stand now, the $2,000 tax credit would be roughly equal to the sales price of many semi-automatics. Delauro's bill has been referred to the House Ways and Means Committee.

Source

how's how Rep. DeLauro and most of her Dem colleagues think of us...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Pmg3BxCCM]Sheep - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I've always just loved guns. There's a feel to them. Percussion's my favorite because I love the smoke. Hawkens my game. I love it.

Yes, I know. I'm a different kinda lady. Traveller taught me how to make my own powder. . So no matter what happens, I'm ready.

Am I going to up my game? Damn straight. Your President and his administration are insane.

But Billy, never forget bow. I'm a thwackmaster. That doesn't sound good does it?:lol: So is traveller. He's so wicked at bow.

I picked up bow because I got tired of getting put on my ass on kick back:eusa_angel: Hey when you are a smidge of a human, you have to find a weapon that suits your body. I can pack it with bow.

have a look at this 50 cal baby... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzUAQoyvrOw]Barrett 50 cal Recoil Demo - YouTube[/ame]

I'm still fiercely pro-2nd amendment and Americans being able to own guns. However all the recent paranoia and lies surrounding these guns issues have made me feel dirty that I believe in protecting something that so many slimy and disingenuous people and organizations are involved with. However, I'll continue to believe Americans have the right to gun ownership.

I think in the long run the affect on people's opinion will be nil. Interest will be lost, and if some guns are banned, cool new ones will pop up to take their place.
Well from Axelrod's first strike which was an utter lie (and trust me I was hitting Daily Mail and France 24) from the get go that Adam somehow legally purchased the weapons and that was a lie, there will not be a change in the populace's opinion except to understand more deeply than ever that this is a President who does not understand America.

Obama is a freak.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzUAQoyvrOw]Barrett 50 cal Recoil Demo - YouTube[/ame]

I never thought before you were trying to charm me darlin:eusa_angel:

Oh that's hot.

Stop there. :lol:

I have not really changed my mind on the 2nd Amendment, I support it, its uniquely American. However, I am beginning to wonder where I need to draw the line between my family's safety and irresponsible gun owners. I feel like my family's safety is in harms way with this odd obsession with guns in America.

i've always just loved guns. There's a feel to them. Percussion's my favorite because i love the smoke. Hawkens my game. I love it.

Yes, i know. I'm a different kinda lady. Traveller taught me how to make my own powder. . So no matter what happens, i'm ready.

Am i going to up my game? Damn straight. Your president and his administration are insane.

But billy, never forget bow. I'm a thwackmaster. That doesn't sound good does it?:lol: So is traveller. He's so wicked at bow.

I picked up bow because i got tired of getting put on my ass on kick back:eusa_angel: Hey when you are a smidge of a human, you have to find a weapon that suits your body. I can pack it with bow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzuaqoyvrow]barrett 50 cal recoil demo - youtube[/ame]

i never thought before you were trying to charm me darlin:eusa_angel:

Oh that's hot.

Stop there. :lol:

:d

I have not really changed my mind on the 2nd Amendment, I support it, its uniquely American. However, I am beginning to wonder where I need to draw the line between my family's safety and irresponsible gun owners. I feel like my family's safety is in harms way with this odd obsession with guns in America.

What obsession? You are parroting. I know who you are from several boards.

Your shit won't work here.

hahahaha, good joke.

You know, the American Obsession with guns. Just ask and Brit, Aussy or Frenchman. They will confirm.

I'm still fiercely pro-2nd amendment and Americans being able to own guns. However all the recent paranoia and lies surrounding these guns issues have made me feel dirty that I believe in protecting something that so many slimy and disingenuous people and organizations are involved with. However, I'll continue to believe Americans have the right to gun ownership.

Hold on to your knickers here. Politicians gone crazy. Like the Bloombergs of the world.

Toronto was having a freaking gun battle day in and day out. First thing they did to reduce gun violence was to reduce the perimeters of the city. No kidding.

:lol:

Therefore the deaths were reduced by geography.

Oh it gets fucking better....

Then for two freaking decades they played with murder vs manslaughter for terminology.

You see, you didn't get killed by a gun. You were only "manslaughtered" by a gun.

Gun deaths are down in Toronto. Get it?

Hold on to your knickers here. Politicians gone crazy. Like the Bloombergs of the world.

Toronto was having a freaking gun battle day in and day out. First thing they did to reduce gun violence was to reduce the perimeters of the city. No kidding.

:lol:

Therefore the deaths were reduced by geography.

Oh it gets fucking better....

Then for two freaking decades they played with murder vs manslaughter for terminology.

You see, you didn't get killed by a gun. You were only "manslaughtered" by a gun.

Gun deaths are down in Toronto. Get it?

Can someone translate what this lunatic is talking about?

hahahaha, good joke.

You know, the American Obsession with guns. Just ask and Brit, Aussy or Frenchman. They will confirm.

I'm the same every where. I am tiny dancer. I really am what I y'am.

Let me tell you where you messed up.

Just ask and Brit, Aussy or Frenchman.

Say Aussie again?

Can someone translate what this lunatic is talking about?

Dude, IDK but she supposedly knows me from other boards. Darwin would make a case study of this one.

Forum List

Back