has your local walmart lowered gas prices?

o i am use to the ma'am stuff.....hell my damn smoke guy calls me ma'am that really makes one feel old.....

but the walmart should have had the lower price now i wonder if the 10 cents if based on the highest price in town or the lowest?

o i am use to the ma'am stuff.....hell my damn smoke guy calls me ma'am that really makes one feel old.....

but the walmart should have had the lower price now i wonder if the 10 cents if based on the highest price in town or the lowest?

Probably an upper median price.

WM likes to crush the locals, so anyone that offers cheap gas will be within 8 cents of WM, while exxon, etc, may be over by 11 cents

edit

Hold on. You know a polite and respectable dope dealer?

i hate seedless melons.....

They taste just like watermelon to me. I don't mind the seeded kind, but Mr. Foxfyre won't buy them no matter how cheap they are. And he won't pay $7 for a seedless one. And I am the all time grand champion unashamed and relentless watermelon junkie.

I have to sneak buy and smuggle in the melons sometimes. :)

They taste just like watermelon to me. I don't mind the seeded kind, but Mr. Foxfyre won't buy them no matter how cheap they are. And he won't pay $7 for a seedless one. And I am the all time grand champion unashamed and relentless watermelon junkie.

o i am a junkie....lol...i can eat half a melon....well then i am up all night....but seedless that is just so bland to me...i want seeds proves the watermelon is ripe.....damn now i want a watermelon lol

my husband knows i prefer a good watermelon to flowers lol

Please send pics of you smuggling 1/2 melons under your shirt.

:party:
:lol:

no really :eusa_drool:

You had to go there:

melons_new_280_528554a.jpg

She already sent me this:

melons2.bmp

I know the walmart near me is at least 15 cents cheaper to the others ones in town so I think they are doing it here in SE georgia

She already sent me this:

melons2.bmp

are those, uhm, seedless?

Forum List

Back