Has Trump told 18,000 unique lies or has repeated lies?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
David Markowitz said: "According to the MSM I evaluated Trump’s 18,000 reported lies organized by topic. "
Hmm... My question is are these 18,000 unique lies... I mean the lies are told once and never told again and there are 18,000 distinct one time lie by Trump?
Or is the 18,000 lies total times a lie has been repeated by Trump?
If so, why has not ONE MSM person ever questioned Obama's lie "Obama says 46 million uninsured Americans"
When you look up this lie in google "Obama says 46 million uninsured Americans" the results are 1,260,000 times the lie has been repeated.
For example...Politifact.org an extremely biased left owned by a company that is truly a Democratic leaning media company.
The Census Bureau breaks out that information and reports that 9.7 million of the uninsured are noncitizens. So the number of Americans without insurance is actually closer to 36 million. So Obama is sloppy by saying it is for "Americans" but not accounting for the noncitizens, which leaves him off by about 22 percent

Sloppy!!! 22% Sloppy! Anyone wonder why Obama never was called a LIAR????

Now even the architect of ObamaCare declared that number was wrong as the attached document describes regarding people who didn't know they were eligible for Medicaid because the Obama administration kept these 14 million people ignorant!

Gruber and his coauthors, using data from the Census Bureau, estimate that Medicaid “produced 63% of the gains [in coverage] that we identified” for 2014. They also found that much of this gain was attributable to the enrollment in Medicaid of people who were eligible for the program
under criteria that preceded the ACA’s Medicaid expansion:
never46million.png

David Markowitz said: "According to the MSM I evaluated Trump’s 18,000 reported lies organized by topic. "
Hmm... My question is are these 18,000 unique lies... I mean the lies are told once and never told again and there are 18,000 distinct one time lie by Trump?
If so, why has not ONE MSM person ever questioned Obama's lie "Obama says 46 million uninsured Americans"
When you look up this lie in google "Obama says 46 million uninsured Americans" the results are 1,260,000 times the lie has been repeated.
For example...Politifact.org an extremely biased left owned by a company that is truly a Democratic leaning media company.
The Census Bureau breaks out that information and reports that 9.7 million of the uninsured are noncitizens. So the number of Americans without insurance is actually closer to 36 million. So Obama is sloppy by saying it is for "Americans" but not accounting for the noncitizens, which leaves him off by about 22 percent

Now even the architect of ObamaCare declared that number was wrong as the attached document describes regarding people who didn't know they were eligible for Medicaid because the Obama administration kept these 14 million people ignorant!

Gruber and his coauthors, using data from the Census Bureau, estimate that Medicaid “produced 63% of the gains [in coverage] that we identified” for 2014. They also found that much of this gain was attributable to the enrollment in Medicaid of people who were eligible for the program
View attachment 380083
And my question is....does it hurt to be as stupid as you are?

View attachment 380083
He’s a compulsive liar. As are you. So I’m not sure the frequency of repetition is relevant

The left who expect us to be somehow offended or abandon Trump don't get it. I don't care what Trump says, I care about what Trump does.
Even when he says one thing and does another?

Even when he says his wall is "almost done" when he has completed something like 3 miles out of 2,000?

My question is are these 18,000 unique lies... I mean the lies are told once and never told again and there are 18,000 distinct one time lie by Trump?
Does it really matter when you're dealing with that kinda quantity?
Waah waah I am a whiny libber and my propaganda says the President is lying....and I believe it.....
I don't care what you are. I asked the OP a simple question, I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell us about yourself in reply.

My question is are these 18,000 unique lies... I mean the lies are told once and never told again and there are 18,000 distinct one time lie by Trump?
Waah waah I am a whiny libber and my propaganda says the President is lying....and I believe it.....
I don't care what you are. I asked the OP a simple question, I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell us about yourself in reply.
Sniff sniff....mean ole Trump

View attachment 380083
Congrats, you win 'Useless Butt-Hurt Thread Of The Day'

It comes with a box of tissues and this...

July 2014 BMB awards!!! (The winners are in!) — The Bump

:p

You tRumplings have such delicate little feelings....

You tRumplings have such delicate little feelings....
If we had delicate little feelings, we wouldn't like Trump.
You know, the way you don't like Trump.

Forum List

Back