Has Trump "ragged" Susan Collins for not supporting his legislative agenda?

Simple question. Trump has "dogged" John McCain and Lisa Murkowski. I can't find any instances of him doing the same re: Susan Collins. What about Susan makes her apparently "off limits?"

Her vocal tremor makes it very annoying to speak with her.

I'm surprised Trump is not mocking the way she speaks
I'm simply surprised he's not mocking her at all.

If the reason isn't attributable to her, it'd need to have to do with him or something external and still related to him. I can't imagine him becoming a decent person, so I'm inclined to consider that it must be some outside influence.

She's hideous.

ftn-susan-collins-43-44-1263415-640x360.jpg
Tom, don't be such an asshole.
She's smart, reasonable, and she deals with whatever her disability is like a pro. She is also very much a Republican, and although she didn't support Trump, she has never insulted him and always upholds Republican values.

Collins is one of the few Republicans who actually appreciates the need for a national healthcare system. Along with Olympia Snowe, she was one of the only Republicans to participate actively in healthcare discussions crafting Obamacare

She ultimately toed the party line and voted no

But Republican attempts to repeal or replace Obamacare have been so inept, rushed and harmful that Collins can't bring herself to vote for them

Trump doesn't realize that Maine is a state.

New England states mock Maine without mercy, its brutal. People in Boston say people in Maine talk funny and infer this is due to inbreeding. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trump campaigned in Maine for their ONE electoral vote while Hillary was getting hammered and being tossed unconscious into a van.
lol.gif
Trump was here three times and we have two electoral votes, one of which went to Trump.

We have 4 electoral votes...two of which can be split. Trump got one, Clinton got 3.
That fact percolated up to my consciousness AFTER I had finished posting for the day. Thanks for straightening me out. Two districts, two EC votes each.

It's actually 1 EC vote for each district winner and then 2 for the overall state winner. Same with Nebraska with 3 district ECs and 2 state ECs.

I have always wondered how presidential elections would end up if all states broke up EC votes like that.

Forum List

Back