Has Trump "ragged" Susan Collins for not supporting his legislative agenda?

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Simple question. Trump has "dogged" John McCain and Lisa Murkowski. I can't find any instances of him doing the same re: Susan Collins. What about Susan makes her apparently "off limits?"

Simple question. Trump has "dogged" John McCain and Lisa Murkowski. I can't find any instances of him doing the same re: Susan Collins. What about Susan makes her apparently "off limits?"

Her vocal tremor makes it very annoying to speak with her.

Trump doesn't realize that Maine is a state.

Pence and LePage (Maine's governor) had a go at her together a couple days ago. She seems to have survived. I doubt if Trump would try to smooth talk her, since she made it a very public point that she wouldn't vote for him. (After the Access Hollywood thing--that was the final straw.)
LePage, Pence team up to pressure Collins on Obamacare repeal, but she’s ‘leaning against’ it

When I went to get the above article for you, I discovered they did not meet with her--just did a joint press briefing. Sunday she said on Face the Nation that it was hard to imagine getting to "yes."

Last edited:
Pence and LePage (Maine's governor) had a go at her together a couple days ago. She seems to have survived. I doubt if Trump would try to smooth talk her, since she made it a very public point that she wouldn't vote for him. (After the Access Hollywood thing--that was the final straw.)
LePage, Pence team up to pressure Collins on Obamacare repeal, but she’s ‘leaning against’ it

When I went to get the above article for you, I discovered they did not meet with her--just did a joint press briefing. Sunday she said on Face the Nation that it was hard to imagine getting to "yes."

Be that as it may, for some reason Trump doesn't call her names and doesn't try pressuring her or belittling her or insulting her or anything. She, on the other hand has spoken her mind about him.

Considering all the vitriol he spews at so many others, it seems Sen. Collins should needs to teach classes on how to keep Trump in check.

Be that as it may, for some reason Trump doesn't call her names and doesn't try pressuring her or belittling her or insulting her or anything. She, on the other hand has spoken her mind about him.

Considering all the vitriol he spews at so many others, it seems Sen. Collins should needs to teach classes on how to keep Trump in check.
Yeah, I have no idea why that is. I honestly don't think he's afraid of her, but she WOULD go and say something reasonable in reply, and what fun is that, I ask you?

At least it saves him from being called a misogynist from the bedwetters

She's hideous.

ftn-susan-collins-43-44-1263415-640x360.jpg
Tom, don't be such an asshole.
She's smart, reasonable, and she deals with whatever her disability is like a pro. She is also very much a Republican, and although she didn't support Trump, she has never insulted him and always upholds Republican values.

Tom, don't be such an asshole.
She's smart, reasonable, and she deals with whatever her disability is like a pro. She is also very much a Republican, and although she didn't support Trump, she has never insulted him and always upholds Republican values.

Imagine you calling me an asshole with the heinous crap you say here. She's no more a GOPer than you are...and she's hideous like you probably are.
eusa_angel.gif
Why are her looks even part of this discussion?

Keep it up and I'll report you for trolling. Just sayin.

New England states mock Maine without mercy, its brutal. People in Boston say people in Maine talk funny and infer this is due to inbreeding. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trump campaigned in Maine for their ONE electoral vote while Hillary was getting hammered and being tossed unconscious into a van.
lol.gif
Trump was here three times and we have two electoral votes, one of which went to Trump.

New England states mock Maine without mercy, its brutal. People in Boston say people in Maine talk funny and infer this is due to inbreeding. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trump campaigned in Maine for their ONE electoral vote while Hillary was getting hammered and being tossed unconscious into a van.
lol.gif
Trump was here three times and we have two electoral votes, one of which went to Trump.

We have 4 electoral votes...two of which can be split. Trump got one, Clinton got 3.

It's possible she's been bought already, but is not announcing it. So there's no reason to trash the hag.

"Dogged", "ragged"? Is the term "ragged" some sort of hateful homo-erotic left wing phrase? When he was fired up with political victory, Barry Hussein didn't want to make deals with republicans and he had enough clout both political and physical to deal with his own party.. He said that "republicans have to sit on the back of the bus"and the stupid fawning liberal media snickered about the comment.. President Trump can't even get a break from crazy leaderless lefties when he reaches out to maverick members of his own party.

lol.gif

We have 4 electoral votes...two of which can be split. Trump got one, Clinton got 3.
That fact percolated up to my consciousness AFTER I had finished posting for the day. Thanks for straightening me out. Two districts, two EC votes each.

Her vocal tremor makes it very annoying to speak with her.

I'm surprised Trump is not mocking the way she speaks

Forum List

Back