Has This Ever Happened To You?

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
You have a dream about someone that you may see everyday possibly at the office or the grocery store, and never really paid much attention to them as they are not your type at all until you have a sexy dream about them. Then all of the sudden for maybe a day or two you see them differently and maybe are even a little attracted to them, only to have the feeling fade after a few days, to which you come to your senses and think holy crap what was the hell was I thinking? Have I gone insane???

Bonnie said:
You have a dream about someone that you may see everyday possibly at the office or the grocery store, and never really paid much attention to them as they are not your type at all until you have a sexy dream about them. Then all of the sudden for maybe a day or two you see them differently and maybe are even a little attracted to them, only to have the feeling fade after a few days, to which you come to your senses and think holy crap what was the hell was I thinking? Have I gone insane???

Yes.

Bonnie said:
Okay without revealing too much can we get a detail or two??

yeah mom4, I'd like to hear that story too!! :D

I'll probably get the finger for that one!!

Bonnie said:
Okay without revealing too much can we get a detail or two??

I'm probably projecting my own weird sense of humor, but I thought she was affirming your insanity. :laugh:

Kathianne said:
I'm probably projecting my own weird sense of humor, but I thought she was affirming your insanity. :laugh:

I can see how that could go either way! :laugh:

Bonnie said:

For sure. Just every boyfriend I've ever had!

Bonnie said:

Yes underway at sea we call it getting struck by the sea fairy and it usually lands people in front of the CO for getting caught doing something really stupid. :happy2:

Bonnie said:

I've had that happen to me, with two different women I work with! Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Kathianne said:

Well sure she was and that's great but I was hoping for a little more in the way of descriptives............LOL

gop_jeff said:
I've had that happen to me, with two different women I work with! Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Glad to hear Im not the only one as well. Must be a testament to Freud and his unconscious wish theory......Then again hopefully NOT!!

Bonnie - look...you are great...but you really need to get over this crush you have on me...now, you are DREAMING about "The -=d=-"???

:p

Yeah - it's happened to me...i ended up marrying her.

:)

Bonnie said:

yep .... being married ..... when i wake up i feel all creepy

Have you ever had a dream that your significant other was doing something that pissed you off, then when you wake up it is difficult to get over the anger caused by the action in the dream?

Bonnie said:

yes, i have.
my best friend's husband's cousin Tony. I know that's confusing, but he lives with them, so that's how i know him. He is actually very good looking, but I wasn't attracted to him (various reasons) until I had a dream about him once, and for about 2 weeks i was REAL uncomfortable around him. The feelings faded long ago. I actually think he's gay or at least bi.

no1tovote4 said:
Have you ever had a dream that your significant other was doing something that pissed you off, then when you wake up it is difficult to get over the anger caused by the action in the dream?

Oh yes, often. There were times when would want to smack him I was so angry, one time I actually in my sleep kicked him off the bed.......LOL he awoke on the floor :sleep: :teeth:

Have you ever had the dream that your being ignored by partner???

-=d=- said:
Bonnie - look...you are great...but you really need to get over this crush you have on me...now, you are DREAMING about "The -=d=-"???

:p

Yeah - it's happened to me...i ended up marrying her.

:)

I know.. your spoken for and I must accept that!!! And move on with class and grace :funnyface

Bonnie said:
Oh yes, often. There were times when would want to smack him I was so angry, one time I actually in my sleep kicked him off the bed.......LOL he awoke on the floor :sleep: :teeth:

Have you ever had the dream that your being ignored by partner???

no i am usually awake when that happens

fuzzykitten99 said:
yes, i have.
my best friend's husband's cousin Tony. I know that's confusing, but he lives with them, so that's how i know him. He is actually very good looking, but I wasn't attracted to him (various reasons) until I had a dream about him once, and for about 2 weeks i was REAL uncomfortable around him. The feelings faded long ago. I actually think he's gay or at least bi.

It is such a weird feeling. There is this guy at the grocery store that always talks to me when I go in, but I have no interest in him at all. I had a dream about him and then next time I went shopping I had this attraction to him, I felt so weird!! Now that things are back to normal and sanity has returned I try and avoid him... It was short crush, maybe a day or two.

Forum List

Back