Has the NYT ever called Obama a "White Black"?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/22/us/police-chief-draws-fire-in-trayvon-martin-shooting.html

Mr. Zimmerman, 28, a white Hispanic, told the police that he shot Trayvon in self-defense after an altercation. The teenager was walking home from a convenience store, where he bought iced tea and Skittles, when he was shot once in the chest.

And why did they only Capitalize Hispanic?...

:)

peace...

Naah. They just call him the messiah.

Hell I don't even think they remember he's half white.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/22/us/police-chief-draws-fire-in-trayvon-martin-shooting.html

Mr. Zimmerman, 28, a white Hispanic, told the police that he shot Trayvon in self-defense after an altercation. The teenager was walking home from a convenience store, where he bought iced tea and Skittles, when he was shot once in the chest.

peace...

so you feel like a White victim? Do you have a licence to carry Skittles?

Shup Bitchlips. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Naah. They just call him the messiah.

Hell I don't even think they remember he's half white.

So is Zimmerman but white people dont want him

I guess it all depends on whether you are stopped before or after you rob someone, huh?
The Miami Herald in its Tuesday editions reported that it had obtained a Miami-Dade Schools Police Department report that showed the slain teenager was suspended in October for writing obscene graffiti on a door at his high school. During a search of his backpack, the report said, campus security officers found 12 pieces of women's jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver that they felt could be used as a burglary tool.

Police investigated Trayvon Martin over jewelry

Last edited:
OK--I am confused

What is the difference between White Hispanic, Hispanic, and Latino.

Also, is the concept of race the same in South and Central America as it is here in the US. I have long know that such distinctions are not the same in Brazil and in comparison to make a distinction as it is here in the US with another nation may not be wise.

White Hispanic may just mean Hispanic. It is possible that the concept of "White Hispanic" is not even an actual classification in the view of most Hispanics and is used to tie themselves economically to the "White non-hispanic" population of the US.

I guess it all depends on whether you are searched before or after you rob someone, huh?
The Miami Herald in its Tuesday editions reported that it had obtained a Miami-Dade Schools Police Department report that showed the slain teenager was suspended in October for writing obscene graffiti on a door at his high school. During a search of his backpack, the report said, campus security officers found 12 pieces of women's jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver that they felt could be used as a burglary tool.

you guys are fucking terrible tearing the dead guys character up to distract that he's dead

I guess it all depends on whether you are searched before or after you rob someone, huh?

you guys are fucking terrible tearing the dead guys character up to distract that he's dead

Perhaps he is a dead thief who was stopped before he robbed another person in a neighborhood where he did not live.

Perhaps he is a dead thief who was stopped before he robbed another person in a neighborhood where he did not live.

Your "perhaps" machine only seems to work one way...but...but..but, you're not defending Zimmerman! Oh heavens no

Why is this getting so much coverage? seriously? I feel bad for everyone involved but there are things equally as bad or worse going on in this country that don't get any of the coverage. Just don't get it. Sad how selective the media is.

Your "perhaps" machine only seems to work one way...but...but..but, you're not defending Zimmerman! Oh heavens no

You seem awfully eager to crucify Zimmerman. Getting caught up in the hysteria, are we?

Forum List

Back