Has the NYT ever called Obama a "White Black"?...

Perhaps he is a dead thief who was stopped before he robbed another person in a neighborhood where he did not live.

Your "perhaps" machine only seems to work one way...but...but..but, you're not defending Zimmerman! Oh heavens no

You seem awfully eager to crucify Zimmerman. Getting caught up in the hysteria, are we?

No I just noticed that you perhaps generator only produces negative perhaps when Trayvon Martin is entered into it and generates positiive perhaps when you enter Zimmerman.

Oh no, but dont think you're defending Zimmerman, me oh my, that would be wrong

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/22/us/police-chief-draws-fire-in-trayvon-martin-shooting.html

Mr. Zimmerman, 28, a white Hispanic, told the police that he shot Trayvon in self-defense after an altercation. The teenager was walking home from a convenience store, where he bought iced tea and Skittles, when he was shot once in the chest.

And why did they only Capitalize Hispanic?...

:)

peace...

Has the NYT ever called Obama a "White Black"? I really don't think so, but they have said that Barry White was black!

Of course not. That would get in the way of the Liberal Media's shameful daily Race-Baiting. According to them, Obama is only Black. It's like his White Mother never even existed as far as they're concerned. This man's own Father says his son is Hispanic and that he has some African American family members. But of course Liberal Media Outlets like CNN & NBC can't accept that. Therefore they must label him a 'White Hispanic.' They just love shameful Race-Baiting. They can't get enough of it. So don't hold your breath waiting for them to refer to Barack Obama as a White/African American. It just aint gonna happen. It's the Liberal Media after all.

Of course not. That would get in the way of the Liberal Media's shameful daily Race-Baiting. According to them, Obama is only Black. It's like his White Mother never even existed as far as they're concerned. This man's own Father says his son is Hispanic and that he has some African American family members. But of course Liberal Media Outlets like CNN & NBC can't accept that. Therefore they must label him a 'White Hispanic.' They just love shameful Race-Baiting. They can't get enough of it. So don't hold your breath waiting for them to refer to Barack Obama as a White/African American. It just aint gonna happen. It's the Liberal Media after all.

The police identified Zimmerman as being white

No excuse for the Liberal Media to run with that, and push their 'Evil Whitey kills Black Kid' propaganda. Shame on them.

No excuse for the Liberal Media to run with that, and push their 'Evil Whitey kills Black Kid' propaganda. Shame on them.

They reported what the police reported

Is it now improper to refer to this famous tasty cookie as a black and white?

bandw_2.jpg

Yeah sure, that's all they did. What about the days following, when it became clear he was actually Hispanic? CNN & NBC just kept up their Bullshit 'Evil Whitey kills Black Kid' propaganda. The Liberal Media just can't be trusted. Let me know when they start referring to Barack Obama as a White/African American.

who cares what the police reported. The guy is a Hispanic, President Obama supporter. Oh well, that shouldn't reflect on Obama supporters or Hispanics. geeze. It's about individuals.

Yeah sure, that's all they did. What about the days following, when it became clear he was actually Hispanic? CNN & NBC just kept up their Bullshit 'Evil Whitey kills Black Kid' propaganda. The Liberal Media just can't be trusted. Let me know when they start referring to Barack Obama as a White/African American.

He's white and hispanic there is no such term as White/african american.

White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, the President is both White and African American no? Do the Math.

Better yet come next January they can refer to Barry as a White/African American ex-president.

Because its not..you typically dont call people terms that dont exist

Why doesn't it Exist?...

Could you Direct me to the Official on the Issue of what Terms Exist?...

White Black.

^I Typed it... It Describes Obama in EXACTLY the same manner the NYT Described Zimmerman...

You are Wrong. :thup:

peace...

CC probably doesn't get that simply because the Dictionary doesn't Recognize "Heterophobic", it doesn't mean it doesn't Exist. :thup:

peace...

Such a gray area. I can't decide?

Yeah but you cant call someone something that doesnt exist

Forum List

Back