"Has the Bell Begun to Toll for the GOP?"

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Wry Catcher, May 19, 2012.

1. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,169
  2. Buford

Buford BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +180
    We're sending our inauguration duds out for cleaning so we'll look real nice when Romney is sworn in as President of the United States. Obama is finished.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    The Bell has certainly begun to toll for the United States. The nation will still exist as an expression of a geographical landmass but not in any other sense. The values and traditions that made this country what it is will be gone. The United States will exist the same was Pharonic Egypt exists. As a chapter in a history book. Egypt is still there, it just isn't that kind of Egypt anymore.

The article is short sighted. It assumes much but not far enough. It assumes that the nation will become black and hispanic as if those are the only two choices. It won't mention the immigration and birthrate of the hyper religious muslims or the avaracious capitalism of the Chinese. If any demographic will be the first to "go" it will be African-Americans who are the descendats of slaves. They are aborting themselves out of existence faster than whites and kill one another off at a rate exceeding all other ethnicities. So many men spend decades behind bars that black women marry outside their race more than any other group. They will be, and are being replaced by immigrants from Africa who have none of the same traditions and values. Black Americans are right behind or maybe slightly ahead of the Japanese.

To imagine that if whites become a minority, republicans become a minority and will disappear leaving the nation with no choice but a democrat dictatorship is outright laughable. To think that the only question facing future voters is which democrat will you vote for is utter stupidity. Even if republicans go the way of the Whigs they replaced, all it means is that there will be a new political movement likely separate from either democrats or republicans under the political control of the strongest ethnic group.

My money would be on the Chinese. Not the mexicans.

4. Ariux

Ariux BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +184
    Indeed, considering that a shithead like Obama can win an election against the GOP, the GOP is fried.

The GOP could save itself, but it prefers suicide by trying to appease liberals rather than curing liberalism.

5. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    Yes. You're a bootlicking moron.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    :stupid: :finger3:

7. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    My opinion is that this is a great thing.

You see I dont care what color others are.

It makes no fucking difference to my life what color fmy neighbor is.

I happened to live in a city and neighborhood where 60 % of the people are latino.

My neighbors are nice, helpful, kind andtheir kids are sweet and well behaved.

I think its fine there will be more of these peopole in the future.

The white people are NOT disapearing they are having children with brown people.

Its really not a problem unless you are a fucking shit head racist

8. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    mexico is pretty much controlled by the cartels, like mexican neighborhoods here in the US are controlled by various gangs. It's okay if you actively desire criminal control. mexicans will recreate mexico.

Thankfully they are not the only source of immigration. After having lived in latino neighborhoods several times, to move when the crime and level of violence got too bad I finally had a treat. A peek into the future. My 60% latino city got bought up by Chinese conglomerates. Entire blocks were bought and razed to the ground. Slums were replaced by pricey condos above boutique businesses. A day spa, a dance studio, a coffee shop that had guitar players and poetry reading, a pilates studio, several art galleries and a community playhouse with a real upscale restaurant and micro brewery next door. The dirt poor mexicans are being squeezed out, the indoor swap meets reduced to rubble and swept away. The endless bridal shops gone. Pawn shops, gone. The whole latino infrastructure dismantled, torn down and hauled away in great Chinese trash trucks. Instead of the streets crowded with day laborers, there are nice Chinese families going to nice supplemental schools or neat Chinese Presbyterian churches.

If we have no choice but to collapse, and we don't, I'd much rather it went to the Chinese than the mexicans and it looks like that is just the way it's going.

9. BDBoop

BDBoop BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,006
    /gone to read

10. BDBoop

BDBoop BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,006
    Interesting.

He brings up a lot of interesting points. This did make me want to read his book.