Has outsourcing killed Boeing?

The $1T in DoD cuts is going to cost jobs at Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, etc.....and everyone of those jobs lost is obamination's fault since he put the DoD budget cuts in place.

Of course, obamination will use the NLRB to force Boeing and others to protect their unions from these cuts.....just like he did when Boeing tried to move jobs to SC from WA to save money. Non-union workers somehow can't build stuff like union workers according to liberal scum.

DOD budget is as over bloated full of waste as any government spending program.
I agree with the SC move as government has NO business sticking their nose in the right of a private industry to move where they want to.
Boeing pays folks 65K a year to man a parts station and hand out parts.
My bro in law did it for years. Got fat on the job and now has diabetes!
how does a job give you diabetes?......i worked with a guy who walked 16 miles a day with a load on his back in the beginning of the route and he still ended up getting it.......and we also have a fat guy who does not walk more than a mile a day and he does not have it......:eusa_eh:

Who claimed a job gives someone diabetes?
FYI, type II diabetes is always the result of a bad diet and no exercise.

DOD budget is as over bloated full of waste as any government spending program.
I agree with the SC move as government has NO business sticking their nose in the right of a private industry to move where they want to.
Boeing pays folks 65K a year to man a parts station and hand out parts.
My bro in law did it for years. Got fat on the job and now has diabetes!
how does a job give you diabetes?......i worked with a guy who walked 16 miles a day with a load on his back in the beginning of the route and he still ended up getting it.......and we also have a fat guy who does not walk more than a mile a day and he does not have it......:eusa_eh:

Who claimed a job gives someone diabetes?
FYI, type II diabetes is always the result of a bad diet and no exercise.
by you saying this............ Got fat on the job and now has diabetes!......it seemed to me like you were saying because his job was not physical he got fat and developed Type 2.....and type two Diabetes is not ALWAYS the result of bad diet and no exercise....its a BIG factor but genetics plays a part also......like i said we had a carrier who walked all day long and was in pretty good shape who ended up with it and another guy who was pretty heavy and did not walk all day and he does not have it.....and they are about the same age (60) and both have been carrying for 30 years....

The article says the problem is the batteries is over charging.

American Plane
Japanese Batteries
British Battery Charger

This is what "Free Trade" and "Globalism" results in.

Meanwhile, we in the R/C Airplane field have known for a long time what happens when you overcharge a Li-Po or Li-Ion battery:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-AoAYrEy-o"]LiPo Battery Fire - YouTube[/ame]

I accidentally used the wrong setting when I charged a small Li-Poly battery (720mAh) about 1/3 the size of the one in the video, in my garage nearly two years ago. I ended up with what looked like a charcoal briquette.

Forum List

Back