Has Joe Biden Really Nominated A Marxist To Regulate Our Banks?

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
Biden’s Nominee For Top Bank Regulator Earned “Lenin” Award, Praised USSR’s “Equality”, And Wants To “End Banking As We Know It”

President Biden’s pick for Comptroller of the Currency is quite the anti-capitalist.

Cornell University law professor Saule Omarova, who proposed ‘ending banking as we know it'...
What’s more, Omarova supports several progressive proposals – including the Green New Deal, and the creation of a giant bureaucracy she dubbed the National Investment Authority, which would – among other things – coordinate the long term economic strategy for the United States with upcoming infrastructure developments.... Biden’s Nominee For Top Bank Regulator Earned “Lenin” Award, Praised USSR’s “Equality”, And Wants To “End Banking As We Know It”

President Joe Biden’s nominee for a top regulatory post within the Treasury Department has been heavily criticized after reports of her alleged Marxist ties and policies to overhaul the banking industry were made public, raising concerns among bipartisan senators.

Saule Omarova, a Cornell Law School professor and current nominee for the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, has been recently criticized for her past writings on Marxism, which called for an overhaul of America’s current banking industry and advocating for extreme regulation policies within the Federal Reserve. Has Joe Biden Really Nominated A Marxist To Regulate Our Banks?

This woman is a straight up Communist...And wants to take over the financial industry and make it a government run entity...This is who Biden wants in....Now tell me he doesn't support a Marxist agenda...

Beginning to realize you are another Bejing based CCP troll
Really, is yer pocket radar going off signifying something you can't prove, but you keep on hunching. The only way Marxist can take of the financial system is to buy it out or to kill those who own it now. I doubt one person can do either.

No, I want higher interest on my bank account but the damn capitalist are fucking that all up not the Marxist...

1635621863869.png

1. Bank CEOs and executives thinking they deserve hundreds of millions of dollars as a bonus for the year.
2. Banks giving loans to people who don't qualify and they know will not pay and/or default.
3. Demanding easy access to money.

ATMs at a frakking bar and around every corner and business? That shit costs money! Give me a break!

Inconvenience me and give 2-3% on my savings. Take care of the other two problems and make 5-7%.

*****SMILE*****

:)

This woman is a straight up Communist...And wants to take over the financial industry and make it a government run entity...This is who Biden wants in....Now tell me he doesn't support a Marxist agenda...
So, what did Saule Omarova mean, when she said "end banking as we know it"?

Be specific. Surely you have detailed knowledge of this, given that you just used it for emotional effect.

So, what did Saule Omarova mean, when she said "end banking as we know it"?

Be specific. Surely you have detailed knowledge of this, given that you just used it for emotional effect.

I would hope it means that the people will no longer have to bail them out when they screw up.

Forum List

Back