Has anyone got caught in the murder of a mom and a son in KY?

strebe

VIP Member
May 23, 2018
Has anyone been caught for the 2 murders in KY. I forgot the kids name but he is so young. His mom was only 32.

Okay people they are not after you. They are after the bad guys who did it.

In the future, please refrain from using the words, Mom, Son, and KY in the same sentence.

Has anyone been caught for the 2 murders in KY. I forgot the kids name but he is so young. His mom was only 32.

It's been one week since they were found dead inside their Burlington apartment, and the search for their killer is still underway. This was written March 28th

Kelli Kramer, 31, and her son Aiden, 9, were found shot to death early in the morningthis past Wednesday.

I'm sorry, but this is the dumbest thing anyone could ever say. I hate it when I hear the victims family say this: “Turn yourself in, just do yourself a favor 'cause the police are going to find you and there are a lot of friends who won’t rest until they're found," Warren said.

What favor would the murderer be doing themselves by turning themselves in?

Someone told me refrain from using son mom And Ky so i am respecting that.

In the future, please refrain from using the words, Mom, Son, and KY in the same sentence.

try not to be so sensitive-----long long ago ---I was forced to attend
SENSITIVITY training------in which KY, mom, and son ----and various
permutations of the same theme were under discussion as "do you
consider such activity "wrong". ------I voted yes and and was outnumbered

I am not trying to be really sensitive but I did not know it was a joke not to say mom son or KY.

I am not trying to be really sensitive but I did not know it was a joke not to say mom son or KY.
I guess I have to explain it:

KY jelly. Lubricant for fucking. Mom. Son. All together means incest. Disgusting joke.
There. Get it?

Forum List

Back