Busybody Killjoys Hatin' on Bacon

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
File this under: From My Cold Dead Hands.

No busybody globalist killjoys who want us all to live on soybeans while they suck down wagu beef are going to take away My Bacon...or Sausage...or Adult Beverages.

Fo shizzle.

No amount of alcohol, sausage or bacon is safe according to a new global blueprint on how to beat cancer.

Even small amounts of processed meats and booze increase the risk of a host of cancers outlined in World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) guidelines updated every decade.

The respected global authority has unveiled a 10-point plan to cut your risk of getting cancer by up to 40%.

Brits have been told to banish favourites such as ham, burgers and hot dogs from their diets by experts who say they are a direct cause of bowel cancer....

No amount of alcohol, sausage or bacon is safe according to cancer experts

No busybody globalist killjoys who want us all to live on soybeans while they suck down wagu beef are going to take away My Bacon...or Sausage...or Adult Beverages.

Fo shizzle.

No amount of alcohol, sausage or bacon is safe according to a new global blueprint on how to beat cancer.

Even small amounts of processed meats and booze increase the risk of a host of cancers outlined in World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) guidelines updated every decade.

The respected global authority has unveiled a 10-point plan to cut your risk of getting cancer by up to 40%.

Brits have been told to banish favourites such as ham, burgers and hot dogs from their diets by experts who say they are a direct cause of bowel cancer....

You'll say that until you're diagnosed with cancer. I speak from experience. Still, your choice.

Fo shizzle.

You'll say that until you're diagnosed with cancer. I speak from experience. Still, your choice.

Great! More bacon for me then!

You can continue to graze on grass and chew your cud.

tenor.gif

You gotta die of something. I'll take my chances with beer and bacon.

Indeed. I like the Beatrice Wood outlook. She credited her longevity to young men and chocolate. Life isn't worth living if one spends it in drudgery on (likely PC) regimes to extend one's life.

Fo shizzle.

We are all going to die

Fo shizzle.

We are all going to die
Ignorance of youth

Already had the cancer,hip replacement,back surgery and type two diabetes even though I'm not fat and dont really eat that much sugar.
Fuck if I'm giving up the good things in life .........

Fo shizzle.

We are all going to die
Ignorance of youth

Cancer is more genetic than anything else. Yes, not taking care of yourself can result in cancer developing, but there are plenty of people who live very healthy lifestyles and still end up getting it. If a lot of people in your family have had cancer you will probably end up with that at some point too. My grandfather was a heavy smoker and drinker his entire life and he lived to be 85. My grandmother did none of those things and she died at 78.

Fo shizzle.

We are all going to die
Ignorance of youth

You are perfectly free to practice habits that you believe will enhance your own well being. We are not all the same. Some people live quite long and happy lives doing things like smoking cigars, drinking whiskey and eating red meat. Others die early who are vegan exercise junkies.

I don't care what you do. What I do is none of your business. And it most certainly is not the business of some global busy body organization with an agenda to find a way to tax us for our behaviors.

Fo shizzle.

We are all going to die
Ignorance of youth

Cancer is more genetic than anything else. Yes, not taking care of yourself can result in cancer developing, but there are plenty of people who live very healthy lifestyles and still end up getting it. My grandfather was a heavy smoker and drinker his entire life and he lived to be 85. My grandmother did none of those things and she died at 78.

My dear little grandma smoked, drank and gambled...and lived into her 90s.

Fo shizzle.

We are all going to die
Ignorance of youth

Cancer is more genetic than anything else. Yes, not taking care of yourself can result in cancer developing, but there are plenty of people who live very healthy lifestyles and still end up getting it. If a lot of people in your family have had cancer you will probably end up with that at some point too. My grandfather was a heavy smoker and drinker his entire life and he lived to be 85. My grandmother did none of those things and she died at 78.

Its mainly environmental and lifestyle. Now tell me how was your grandfathers life quality, heart disease, SOB and on O2, I doubt he was a heavy smoker and drinker his entire life without some health problems.

Fo shizzle.

Tolja people. Once they get all the smokers smoke free, they will need new targets. My bet will be booze. But maybe it will be bacon eaters. Or coffee drinkers.

Neighbor down the street. Ate healthy. Exercised. Did everything right. Got shingles last month. Died last week from complications.

Eat yer bacon. Smoke yer cigs. Drink yer booze. When yer time is up, its up no matter what you do.

Forum List

Back