Has Anyone Else Seen This? - GradeGov.com

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Grade Gov.com

Looks like an interesting website, but would like to know that the results are good examples of a cross section of America, because nimrods like pelosi and reid and FAILING, MISERABLY. So how do they keep getting reelected?

Anyway, check it out. Go to your state. Grade your officials.

This site doesn't look quite as "nonpartisan" as it seeks to represent itself as. For instance, I looked up Barbara Boxer and found this:

I gave you a grade of F.I am sorry but it is time for you to retire. You and the rest of the dems have screwed CA enough, please retire and look at what you have done to this state. 48 billion from last year and going to be broke by june for this...
[view complete letter]

Bsmule (REP), CA writes
I gave you a grade of F because of your policy on giving amnesty to illegal immigrants. How can you suport amnesty to people who do not obey or respect the laws of the U.S.? Senator jobs in American need to go to American Citizens not...
[view complete letter]

Jesse (IND), writes
I gave you a grade of F.because you do not listen to us. Please quit voting party line all the time and start listening to us. We did not want the bailouts or the 50 million to study a frog in san fran. Please you have done a good job just go...
[view complete letter]

Grammy4 (REP), writes
I gave you a grade of F because you are not in touch with the people of your state.
[view complete letter]

Santee1989 (DEM), writes
I gave you a grade of F. Because you voted to kill E-Verify and you voted for Amnesty for Illegal Aliens Including Gangs. I believe we are a nation of laws.
[view complete letter]

Napakimmers (REP), writes
I gave you a grade of F. Your lack of wisdom with children and the unborn are the reason for this grade.
[view complete letter]

Tiredofcrooks (IND), writes
I gave you a grade of F. This is because you don't represent anyone in Congress except your own selfish interests. You don't care about Californians, the people, or the country. You are only there in congress for...
[view complete letter]

Mveach (REP), CA writes
I gave you a grade of D. Only because you are only slightly more intelegent than Feinstein, who has to be the dumbest one on the block. I find it hard to believe that you can go to work everyday just to figure out how you can screw over the...
[view complete letter]

Ardr1984 (IND), CA writes
I gave you a grade of F. I sincerely hope that the people of California will be voting you out of office. You are not representing the people of this state and we are definetly aware of this. All you care about is the power of...
[view complete letter]

Jrsuperstar (REP), writes
I gave you a grade of F. BECAUSE YOU HAVE LOST TOUCH WITH THE COMMON PERSON. YOU AND ALL CALIFORNIA REPS DON'T GIVE A HOOT ABOUT THE PUBLIC WISHES. YOUR WHOLE BODY " ASK NOT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUTRY, BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR EACH...
[view complete letter]

Yeah... it all looks like pretty valid points to me.... :eusa_eh:

But that's why I posted it here. So more people of all opinions could go there and leave their two cents.

patpac's Email to Representative Leonard L. Boswell

04/30/2009 12:08

I gave you a grade of F. You are dishonest and a coward. You have called yourself a "blue dog" democrat but what you really are is lap dog for Ms Pelosi, have you even bothered to read any legislation, ever? or have you stopped reading it this last year? You and your cronies on the hill must feel Americans are idiots and willing to take whatever vile heap of lies and you wish to stuff down our throats.

I can hear it now...how can someone call me a coward? have you come back to Iowa for a public debate on why you signed off on the "stimulus bill" without reading it or the budget bill, that former President Bush said he would veto last fall because of the wasteful spending, but you voted to pass.

You are more than just dishonest and a coward you are also a traitor to every thing that has made our country great and if you ever want to speak about it just name the place and time...but I realize a public forum will never occur as you are a COWARD!!!

I looked up this guy because I have wonder how he ever made it into congress. He's a yes man to his own PB. He had to move to another district in Iowa for he could get a vote at all.

Yeah... it all looks like pretty valid points to me.... :eusa_eh:

That's the point.

But that's why I posted it here. So more people of all opinions could go there and leave their two cents.

I don't think a particle of sand can turn back a tidal wave.

Do you think Barbara Boxer deserves a different grade?

She deserves a more balanced evaluation.
Then join up and give it to her.

But personally, I don't think there's a lot of happy people in America, especially with dems because they're the ones in control. So if you see a lot of unhappy things said and bad grades given to dems, that just might be a good representation of the way things are. You may disagree, but time will tell. There's elections coming up next year, and I think the dems are in for BIG surprise.

Forum List

Back