Harvey Weinstein - What He Done

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
One often sees expressed in these (and other) pages the assertion made that various "Hollywood types" knew, or should have known what Weinstein's was doing.

What he was doing...

Let's think about that. The common perception is that Weinstein was using his industry power and influence to obtain sexual favors from actresses wanting to curry his favor. So what?

One might logically suppose that Weinstein might address aspiring actresses as follows:

"Look, babe. You are desirous to getting a part in my next film. I am desirous of fucking your brains out. You can refuse me if you want, but keep in mind, there are a hundred other aspiring actresses, just as pretty and talented as you are, and you might want to consider how you can tip the scales in your favor. IT'S UP TO YOU.""

Does that make him a rapist? Is that sexual abuse? If Oprah supposed that Weinstein addressed young women as above, does that make her complicit in criminal behavior?

Neither Oprah nor anyone else could have surmised the specific instances acts that have recently come to light.

One often sees expressed in these (and other) pages the assertion made that various "Hollywood types" knew, or should have known what Weinstein's was doing.

in and of itself, those who usually are saying that are themselves the guiltiest of them all as the endless scandals associated with religious hierarchy and their tacit congregations proves.

if not known for sure any aspiring actress would certainly have had thoughts about any of them including weinstein - it seems his downfall wasn't sex but just being a pig.

Forum List

Back