Harvard immunologist to legislators: unvaccinated children post zero risk to anyone

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Harvard Immunologist to Legislators: Unvaccinated Children Pose ZERO Risk to Anyone
An Open Letter to Legislators Currently Considering Vaccine Legislation from Tetyana Obukhanych, PhD

Dear Legislator:

My name is Tetyana Obukhanych. I hold a PhD in Immunology. I am writing this letter in the hope that it will correct several common misperceptions about vaccines in order to help you formulate a fair and balanced understanding that is supported by accepted vaccine theory and new scientific findings.

Do unvaccinated children pose a higher threat to the public than the vaccinated?

It is often stated that those who choose not to vaccinate their children for reasons of conscience endanger the rest of ..................................

What is it where leftist can't get it through their heads if you are vaccinated thenn you should have no fears. Oh wait you know at a gut level we are right. That's why you morons fight us. It's also why you dumb asses are brain dead to much mercury eating holes in ur brains.

I never have understood this logic train myself. The twisted logic of the left. It's almost intentionally manipulative?

The letter concerns particular vaccinations, not all vaccinations. Some vaccines do not prevent transmission, others are for diseases which are not contagious. That does not mean vaccines cannot help prevent the spread of disease, it means the type of disease in question is important.

As to the idea that anyone who has been vaccinated is safe, that's not entirely true. Vaccines are not 100% effective, so it's possible for someone to be vaccinated and yet still susceptible to a disease. Further, there are people who cannot be vaccinated, whether because of allergies, age, or some sort of immune system issues.

I doubt most people who have been vaccinated for something are particularly fearful of getting that particular disease themselves.

There ARE people, especially very young people, who have immune systems that are compromised. They cannot be vaccinated until that problem is fixed.

Forum List

Back