Harvard/Harris Poll 3-in 4 voter favor first immigration trade war platform from candidates

Trump is playing a game of three card monte and you guys fall for it every damn time....

What is the answer? TO embrace the fucking open border assholes and actively work to destroy ourselves?
Well I doubt Trump can get enough republicans to do the America first program since they evidently didn't fund his wall nor have they mobilized the correct department for mass deportations...

You ridiculed us for supporting Trump. I asked what answer you think would make sense.

Telling me that you don't that Trump can do it, is not an answer to that question.
Ridiculed us for voting for Trump, well then I must have ridiculed myself, yet the real issue is the tip-toe walking on broken glass approach to enforcing laws. If they really wanted the illegals gone they would be gone, but that is not the case.

About 3-in-4 American voters favor a populist-nationalist “America First” legal immigration, trade, and foreign policy platform from candidates running for office that prioritizes protecting the way of life and economic security of United States citizens above all else.
Harvard/Harris Poll: 3-in-4 Voters Favor ‘America First’ Immigration, Trade, War Platform from Candidates
--------------------------------------------------

Tell them a lie and they believe it, tell them the truth and they will deny it.

Raise your hands when you know how dumb these class of fkrs are.
So the guys that buy Toyotas and Hondas are wanting an America first campaign? Which auto is US made only? (not a one).

My Tundra was made right here in Texas.

About 3-in-4 American voters favor a populist-nationalist “America First” legal immigration, trade, and foreign policy platform from candidates running for office that prioritizes protecting the way of life and economic security of United States citizens above all else.
Harvard/Harris Poll: 3-in-4 Voters Favor ‘America First’ Immigration, Trade, War Platform from Candidates

So the guys that buy Toyotas and Hondas are wanting an America first campaign? Which auto is US made only? (not a one).

It is the single issue on which the independents fall squarely in the GOP/Trump agenda by overwhelming numbers. Fortunately for the DNC, these are not single issue voters or it would be game over for them. Unfortunately for the GOP, they lose them on other issues.
Trump maybe for it but not all the GOP is...

The GOP is not monolithic. They have had a tension between the Wall Street Greed is Good faction and the factory floor types longer than I have been alive.

With parts manufactured overseas...

Same can be said for FORD and mehico.

Same can be said for FORD and mehico.
No kidding..

Forum List

Back