Harsh and Most Correct Take On Congressional Dems

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I know, I know a jew and an Englisman, damn!

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=22989

2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    What, exactly, are we "winning" in Iraq, Mr. Horowitz? What was the goal in the first place, and why?

The goal of the war in Iraq was to secure Israel's safety, not America's. Whether that's been achieved, or can be, I don't know. Saddam is gone, but what's to replace him? A Shiite government instead of a Sunni government? Will that be better? I don't know. We sure have spent a gob of money and killed a lot of non-Jewish Americans in the process, though. Most of these Americans are the same "dumb rednecks" from the Midwest that Jews on the coasts mercilessly mock, suppress, censor, sue and berate for being themselves, but who Jews have no problem sending to their deaths in the sands when it suits their purposes.

I would prefer that my country focus on what's best for the United States. Right now, I don't think "cut and run" Democrats care any more than "cut and run" Republicans.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    WJ I agree with you on a very small number of issues, this is not one of them.

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    We gotta wait and see what the Trilateral Commission and the CFA thinks.

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    The goal of the Invasion of Iraq was to remove Saddam from power and establish a government selected by the people of Iraq. I think Israel has proven itsefl quitre capable of handling Iraq without the aid of the US, so I would say that accusation is a no-go.

If we were protecting anything, it's our interest in stability in the region that provides most of our oil.

US Servicemembers dying in wars against tyranny and the promotion of democracy is hardly anything new.

6. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    Collier and Horowitz are liberalism's worst nightmare; they understand the beating heart of the ideology, and expose it in the clearest possible terms. The left's bankrupt worldview cannot survive the light of day; surely they know this. Yet the Democrat Party seem unable to stop themselves from embracing the '70's template for power: scandal, war, scandal, war... it's as if they cannot grasp the critical differences between now and then:

1) The baby boom generation - some of them, at least - have grown up, and shed the hubris and all-consuming narcissism of their youth.

2) The left no longer possess a monopoly on the dissemination of information, and can - therefore - no longer either frame, shape, and direct scandals as effectively, nor enjoy immunity from scandal themselves.

3) There's no draft.

7. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Horowitz is their nemesis as he used to be one of them, he knows exactly how collectively they (liberals) think.

8. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    LOL - it's the Horowitzes and the Tammy Bruces who drive them up a wall!

9. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,917
    I think Anne Coulter is doing a pretty good job of it too.

10. Rico

Rico Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38
    I think Horowitz is a genius. Saw him at Duke Univ. on C-SPAN the other day. Just caught the tail end question and answer. He gave no quarter to the liberal(And they were all liberal) students asking (Or was that berating Horowitz with left wing assertions?) questions. They little rich lefties were beside themselves with angst that Horowitz actually believed in what he was saying.
    The American left and it's Dem party are an embarassment and bring shame to our nation. When, I wonder, will the majority of those who vote for that party that are hard working Americans going to realize just how far left the Dems currently are. If your average Joe Dem would merely see what the party really represents and stop voting Dem because Daddy did so or "Republicans are for the rich" the Dem party as currently constructed would disappear.