Harry Potter Camp

Okay, now check this out!! ;) It's too bad that we never seemed to have anymore students or professors today though. :( Ziggy, you'll probably fit in more with the Father's Day celebration tomorrow and first day of summer party on Monday. :)

Last edited:
She's not a Harry Potter fan though so it would be tough for her to understand.

Yep but just so you guys know she's even more religious than me and I don't think she quite knows what she's gotten herself into lol I mean, she's more than happy to join us but I don't think that she really likes Harry Potter.

I know it's a few minutes early, but I figured that I would post it now. Enjoy the show!! :D

Oh I'm definately a Hufflepuff.
Well I watched the opening show and it gave names of the different houses.
So I put on the hat and I heard this little whisper say Hufflpuff.
So I had to go see what the Hufflepuff house was ll about.
And I read all the charcteristics and thought..
by gosh, that hat is right!

Now what?
:)
Hugs

Well right now I'm a tad bit busy, but I'm probably going to be watching A Very Potter Sequel soon. :)

Oh I'm definately a Hufflepuff.
Make sure you read up on the House and why you got selected.

Okay everybody, I need to take another pee break (it's very hard having Moaning Myrtle watching me pee all the time XD) but here is A Very Potter Sequel for all those who are interested. Again, click on the title to get the whole thing. :D

I'll watch these videos and finish watching A Very Potter Sequel tomorrow (at some point since I'm going for a bit) as I'm off to my tent now so goodnight!

Still waiting for Professor mudwhistle as Charms teacher (and headmaster) (I do believe) to sign in and if you wish to be a student you'll have to get tested for your house and wand unless you know them already. :)

Professor Potterhead- Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher (also as headmistress)

Professor Positions Still Needed

Potions

Herbology

Astronomy

Flying Lessons

History of Magic

Transfiguration

Here's my map. :)

View attachment 502979

Forum List

Back