Harry Chooses Magic Over Science

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
To be expected, I suppose. Unfortunately this clown has real influence over fans.

“Transgender women are women,” Radcliffe wrote in the essay.

“Any statement to the contrary erases the identity and dignity of transgender people and goes against all advice given by professional health care associations who have far more expertise on this subject matter than either Jo or I,” he added, referring to Rowling by her first name.

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe responds to ‘transphobic’ J.K. Rowling tweets

To be expected, I suppose. Unfortunately this clown has real influence over fans.

“Transgender women are women,” Radcliffe wrote in the essay.

“Any statement to the contrary erases the identity and dignity of transgender people and goes against all advice given by professional health care associations who have far more expertise on this subject matter than either Jo or I,” he added, referring to Rowling by her first name.

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe responds to ‘transphobic’ J.K. Rowling tweets

"Tell me, Winston . . . how many fingers do you see?"

Balki-"Cousin, this reminds me of something that once happened on Mypos. Every Friday, Devo the butcher used to give free soup bones to all the widows in the village. So every Friday Uncle Thriftos used to dress up as a widow to get free soup bones. Everything was fine until the butcher fell in love with him and asked him to go out dancing. Well, after one date, Uncle Thriftos decided he had to give up soup, change his name and move to another village."

Larry-"Is there a point to this?"

Balki-"Well, of course there is, don’t be ridiculous. Cousin, you can pretend to be someone else and get free soup bones, but sooner or later you have to dance with the butcher."

God bless you and the beautiful precious gentlemen who gave us Balki always!!!

Holly

P.S. This is from the season five episode of the Perfect Strangers show named Hello, Ball.

Forum List

Back