Harris is killing the Dems

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
She is so repulsive and nasty that the Dims have hidden her
She is a condescending, racist , self aggrandizing fraud who only cares about power and $$$

Is that all you guys can redundantly reiterate, that people are hiding?
Talk about a non stop cheap shot for an emotive response.
What you claim Harris is is exactly what Trump is and those two are a reflection of what all the politicians are about if not they wouldn't be in politics.

As a Deputy District Attorney she had a reputation for being "soft on crime" and not very good. Soft on crime just creates the revolving door phenomenon of recidivism.

As a Deputy District Attorney she had a reputation for being "soft on crime" and not very good. Soft on crime just creates the revolving door phenomenon of recidivism.
Trump likes to pardon commute sentences of all his buddies and feet kissers that are convicted. He too is soft on crime.
/----/ Like Billy Boy Clintoon who pardoned FALN terrorists to help Hildabeasts's run for the Senate? You mean soft on crime like that? Clinton and the Puerto Rican Terrorists | The American SpectatorThe American Spectator

And you mean like Obozo who pardoned 70 criminals? You mean soft on crime like that?Here's a List of All 70 People Pardoned By Barack Obama

Trump likes to pardon commute sentences of all his buddies and feet kissers that are convicted. He too is soft on crime.
/----/ Like Billy Boy Clintoon who pardoned FALN terrorists to help Hildabeasts's run for the Senate? You mean soft on crime like that? Clinton and the Puerto Rican Terrorists | The American SpectatorThe American Spectator

And you mean like Obozo who pardoned 70 criminals? You mean soft on crime like that?Here's a List of All 70 People Pardoned By Barack Obama
I am glad you have confirmed that Trump is just like Bill Clinton Obama and the rest of those that are soft on crime.

I am glad you have confirmed that Trump is just like Bill Clinton Obama and the rest of those that are soft on crime.
/---/ I've confirmed you have selective fake outrage.
Lib Thought Process.jpg

Well, to be fair, ALL presidents have pardoned criminals that have been incarcerated for various crimes; it's part of their job perk. However, I do believe that really violent prisoners shouldn't be pardoned.

He has pardon tens of thousands of blacks serving excessive sentences
I don’t think they’re his cronies ??

Uh if you are admitting that the dems are as evil and corrupt as the repubs,why are you giving a thumbs down sign when he took you to school on the corruption of clinton and Obama.lol

Dude I’ve been as much critical of trump as the next guy on this board but unlike you,I give him credit where credit is due same as I gave Obama the most corrupt potus ever,credit where credit was due when he tried to get a bill passed to stop public funding for NFL stadiums but the republicans blocked him plus I liked him when he said it should be the right of an NFL player to choose to salute the flag or not and trump pissed me off when he said that was unamerican to not salute the flag when what’s unamerican is to salute a flag of a corrupt government so I don’t like trump either on a few of his issues especially the fact he is friends with one of the criminal NFL owners proves he is not for the people.

this is where you are being loony though,trump did two good deeds,first issuing a pardon after facist Obama had sherif Arapaho arrest him because he was telling the truth about him that he was not a us born citizen,the second commenting roger stone after he wasput in jail on trumped up charges,no pun intended.

Dude I’ve been as much critical of trump as the next guy on this board but unlike you,I give him credit where credit is due same as I gave Obama the most corrupt potus ever,credit where credit was due when he tried to get a bill passed to stop public funding for NFL stadiums but the republicans blocked him plus I liked him when he said it should be the right of an NFL player to choose to salute the flag or not and trump pissed me off when he said that was unamerican to not salute the flag when what’s unamerican is to salute a flag of a corrupt government so I don’t like trump either on a few of his issues especially the fact he is friends with one of the criminal NFL owners proves he is not for the people.

this is where you are being loony though,trump did two good deeds,first issuing a pardon after facist Obama had sherif Arapaho arrest him because he was telling the truth about him that he was not a us born citizen,the second commenting roger stone after he wasput in jail on trumped up charges,no pun intended.
T has been as great as RR but I have to put Ike as numbers 1

Forum List

Back