"Hardcore Pawn" Pretty Much A Reflection Of Modern Day Agressive & Demandng Liberals.

Same IQ as those who watch the program. That be YOU!

:stupid:
And who hasn't seen some if not most episodes of Pawn Stars. You can't help but watch the program and say to yourself, Yup, Obama Supporters! or, God, and these are the types of people who voted for Obama. Right. Pretty much in every episode there will be one or two dodo-birds who will approach a salesperson(one of the two siblings) and demand that they give them 100 to 500 dollars for a piece of jewelry worth $50.00. "Eye Ain't Leevin Till Yuse Gib Me My Five Hundred {F##!!ing} Dollars! Dumb Bioooch !!!
:argue:
When you see how uneducated and poor most of their customers are, it's a perfect example of what happens when we allow Liberals or Far Left Democrats to run a state.
And god, all of the lame excuses why they need the money! {if your that down and out, THEN MOVE FURTHER SOUTH !!!}
:cuckoo:

And it's a shame that the conservatwerps have neither the brains nor the balls to do anything about it.

:stupid:
And who hasn't seen some if not most episodes of Pawn Stars. You can't help but watch the program and say to yourself, Yup, Obama Supporters! or, God, and these are the types of people who voted for Obama. Right. Pretty much in every episode there will be one or two dodo-birds who will approach a salesperson(one of the two siblings) and demand that they give them 100 to 500 dollars for a piece of jewelry worth $50.00. "Eye Ain't Leevin Till Yuse Gib Me My Five Hundred {F##!!ing} Dollars! Dumb Bioooch !!!
:argue:
When you see how uneducated and poor most of their customers are, it's a perfect example of what happens when we allow Liberals or Far Left Democrats to run a state.
And god, all of the lame excuses why they need the money! {if your that down and out, THEN MOVE FURTHER SOUTH !!!}
:cuckoo:

I highly doubt many of those people even bother to vote. Furthermore, a lot of that behavior is exaggerated. They know they're on tv so they act out to get their 15 minutes of fame.

I probably catch the show twice a month, I probably have seen all of them, not much of the new season. I actually watch the Bio Channel most of the time on weekends. I do watch Restaurant Nightmares when its on come sat/sun morning. Actually I wonder what would happen if Chef Ramsey came into that Pawn Shop and had a cow over a offer/bidding dispute.

Forum List

Back