"Hardcore Pawn" Pretty Much A Reflection Of Modern Day Agressive & Demandng Liberals.

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:stupid:
And who hasn't seen some if not most episodes of Pawn Stars. You can't help but watch the program and say to yourself, Yup, Obama Supporters! or, God, and these are the types of people who voted for Obama. Right. Pretty much in every episode there will be one or two dodo-birds who will approach a salesperson(one of the two siblings) and demand that they give them 100 to 500 dollars for a piece of jewelry worth $50.00. "Eye Ain't Leevin Till Yuse Gib Me My Five Hundred {F##!!ing} Dollars! Dumb Bioooch !!!
:argue:
When you see how uneducated and poor most of their customers are, it's a perfect example of what happens when we allow Liberals or Far Left Democrats to run a state.
And god, all of the lame excuses why they need the money! {if your that down and out, THEN MOVE FURTHER SOUTH !!!}
:cuckoo:

I have watched that show and I refuse to believe that there are that many people out there like that.

I'm wondering how anyone can tell what party someone is just from watching them on a "reality" show.

Are you telepathically reading them through the television?

• Banned
I wasn't referring to the 51% that voted for Obama, but when we watch the show, we know the average customer who acts like an 8 yr. old represents about 20% of the electorate. GIMME MY MONEY U STUPID BITCH !!!!!

Hardcore pawn is staged, unlike honey boo-boo. That is a disturbing show into the lives of your typical GOP voters.

ha ha ha! got to love it when they try to return stuff and have no receipt. Well man, you see, I bought the speakers here last month and I lost the receipt. Just gimme my refund goddamnit!! and hurry up !!!

De-TROIT! WASSUP MAH HOMIE!!

gee, what ever happened to working hard, saving money in case the economy crashes or u lose a job?
that's most of their customers. and they make it seem as its the fault of the store employees that they are broke and on edge!

like I mentioned in my signature, I am able to save some cash each week. do we have a choice? look at who's running the country.

I Am watching it cause there's nothing else entertaining on.

I'm watching a documentary called Ingredients: Who's Your Farmer.

You'll like these people. They probably all watch the dumb ass "reality" shows too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p0au3KJqNU]Interview in Mississippi - YouTube[/ame]

Pawn brokering looks like a damned good business to me.

I guess the biggest risk is pawning or buying stolen goods.

But given how predatory retail banking is becoming, I suspect that Pawn Brokerage is a growth business.

Forum List

Back