Hard to believe statistics

Whoa!

What a hot potato!

I feel that the problem is intractable.

Contrary to what many sincere people say, throwing money at this problem will NOT succeed.

This is strictly a cultural matter. And it is really, really, really difficult to change a culture.

We may have a Dem administration for 12 years. It will no doubt have a generous plan to award big money to city schools. Does anyone honestly think that in 2032, there will be a marked improvement in school scores?

Last edited:
gipper

Well I am black and you're white and white people are more intelligent than blk ppl, No ?

So obviously I'm not going to be as intelligent as you in terms of writing, no ?

So I can't compete with you white man, so cut me some slack.

So I'll ask again. What do you do with the black people who you're claiming are not as smart as whites on average?

gipper

Well I am black and you're white and white people are more intelligent than blk ppl, No ?

So obviously I'm not going to be as intelligent as you in terms of writing, no ?

So I can't compete with you white man, so cut me some slack.

So I'll ask again. What do you do with the black people who you're claiming are not as smart as whites on average?
I’m not claiming that silly. I merely posted a column by Walter Williams, who by the way is extraordinarily intelligent and black, who included statistical data from school test scores. I had no idea blacks scored as low as these stats indicate.

I am not claiming blacks are inherently less intelligent than other races. However, it would appear something is amiss. I suspect it has to do with government schools failing black students accompanied by the negative effects of black culture in the inner city.

Forum List

Back