Hard left actively driving Trump supporters from internet

who knew trump supporters were 100% snowflake?

sad!
says the guy with an ostrich for an avatar, lol

i'm not the one being driven off the internet, buckwheat
Then you admit Google is a progressive machine eliminating opposing opinions. They are as gutless and amoral as the people that think it is OK.

And you are one of them.

i admit that you don't have the thinking skills god gave goat, snowflake.

tissue?

sad!

Then you admit Google is a progressive machine eliminating opposing opinions. They are as gutless and amoral as the people that think it is OK.

And you are one of them.

tissue?
You certainly have not shown me anything. That you ever will if very doubtful.

Yes Google kills, but the prisoners are still not understanding the left as movement first, even before politics. Screenal space is going out of style in the evolution towards a post-media society. duh

sad!

And you are one of them.

tissue?

i may cry myself to sleep, corky

And you are one of them.

tissue?

No you won't, you will just take a pill like usual, right?

Here you go, the crazy left thinks the 2nd Amendment is antiquated and they apparently think the 1st Amendment religious right and the right to free speech should also be replaced with something more modern.

And you are one of them.

tissue?

you project more than the cineplex at the mall

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Whether the White House realizes it or not, President Trump’s supporters are facing an increased cyberattack to remove from the Internet prior to the 2018 mid-term elections the conservatives and libertarians whose postings on various websites were critical to his presidential victory in 2016.
Hard-Left Actively Driving Trump Supporters From Internet
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but don't worry Trendy mental case leftist they are coming for you too as you stuck up pricks laugh at others getting kicked off LMFAO... you idiots are so out of touch with reality you won't ever see it coming when they come for you morons.

View attachment 179710

View attachment 179711

Just how do any of these actions differ from those alleged of the Russians in 2016? So, it is OK for people to try to change the outcome of an election so long as they live HERE? I'd rather someone post something pro or against a candidate than this kind of thing where one group actively seeks to silence the other altogether. But then, hasn't that been the MO of the Left over and over and over again? They feel they can only win a race by silencing the opposition.

Russian trolls aren’t the “opposition”, they’re the enemy. Their goal isn’t to help anyone, but to disrupt and destroy democracy. They should be driven from the internet.

And you are one of them.

tissue?

I am not projecting Google is censoring conservative and anti-Islam messaging. You are just here.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Whether the White House realizes it or not, President Trump’s supporters are facing an increased cyberattack to remove from the Internet prior to the 2018 mid-term elections the conservatives and libertarians whose postings on various websites were critical to his presidential victory in 2016.
Hard-Left Actively Driving Trump Supporters From Internet
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but don't worry Trendy mental case leftist they are coming for you too as you stuck up pricks laugh at others getting kicked off LMFAO... you idiots are so out of touch with reality you won't ever see it coming when they come for you morons.

View attachment 179710

View attachment 179711

Just how do any of these actions differ from those alleged of the Russians in 2016? So, it is OK for people to try to change the outcome of an election so long as they live HERE? I'd rather someone post something pro or against a candidate than this kind of thing where one group actively seeks to silence the other altogether. But then, hasn't that been the MO of the Left over and over and over again? They feel they can only win a race by silencing the opposition.

Russian trolls aren’t the “opposition”, they’re the enemy. Their goal isn’t to help anyone, but to disrupt and destroy democracy. They should be driven from the internet.
It is technocrats, not Russians. That they agree on somethings is not unexpected.

tissue?

I am not projecting Google is censoring conservative and anti-Islam messaging. You are just here.

They’re not censoring conservatives, they’re censoring liars, and hate speech. As most reasonable jurisdictions do.

Why don’t complain about Polish censorship? They’re denying their role in the Holocast and censoring the truth.

They’re not censoring conservatives, they’re censoring liars, and hate speech. As most reasonable jurisdictions do.

Why don’t complain about Polish censorship? They’re denying their role in the Holocast and censoring the truth.
Hate speech my ass. Truth is hate speech to you morons. And who has the right to determine any of those things? People like you?
Nope.

it's what i always do with stupid followers.

i'm a giver
What are you if not a follower who can spit one liners that involve insults not the topic. You are a dime a dozen these days.
Keep trying. At this point I don't see you having any impact on one thread.

it's what i always do with stupid followers.

i'm a giver
What are you if not a follower who can spit one liners that involve insults not the topic. You are a dime a dozen these days.
Keep trying. At this point I don't see you having any impact on one thread.

there's probably a multitude of things that you don't see that happen anyway.

i'd get used to it, were i you.

Forum List

Back