Happy Pi Day

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
200w.gif

What's YOUR favorite pie?

Technically, this isn't Pi day. There was only 1 unique pie day, and that was 3/14/15 at 9:26:53 AM. There will never be another, but you can celebrate it's anniversary.

Technically, this isn't Pi day. There was only 1 unique pie day, and that was 3/14/15 at 9:26:53 AM. There will never be another, but you can celebrate it's anniversary.
Well, if you really want to be technical, there is only a pie moment which is so short that it's hardly worth dealing with.

Well, if you really want to be technical, there is only a pie moment which is so short that it's hardly worth dealing with.

And it was an extremely small moment, but people can celebrate anything they think is important any way they want.

200.gif

200.gif

If I were you, I would probably beat my head on a table too.

If I were you, I'd try to put my head THROUGH the table

No you wouldn't. You would be too busy trying to keep MikeTx hands off your dick

200.gif

If I were you, I would probably beat my head on a table too.

If I were you, I'd try to put my head THROUGH the table

No you wouldn't. You would be too busy trying to keep MikeTx hands off your dick

No, my wife would do that.

Dont' like the thread, dont' respond to it.

and have a piece of pi, ala mode if you prefer

Forum List

Back