Happy Easter Omar style

If a group of Muslims did the same, they would be accused of terrorism
48EF2218-9111-4B83-AD90-5098B5E12619.png

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., expressed outrage over a video of Christians singing on a plane.

Omar shared a video Saturday evening in which a worship leader with a guitar sings Christian worship music on an airplane.

"I think my family and I should have a prayer session next time I am on a plane," Omar, who is Muslim, wrote with the video. "How do you think it will end?"

Wait, wut?

Christians singing on a plane? What an outrage!

Poor thing, how did she restrain herself from not igniting her bomb vest and blowing them all out of the sky?

Any ideas?
18195D35-E876-4B1F-A5F7-B6414A6C26CD.jpeg

At this point I have to say, I would feel better knowing elections are rigged.

It sure beats the alternative, which is that American voters are this brain dead.
YOu should be grateful for Omar. She has done as much as the economic progressive JPal, Bern and Warren to ensure the gop takes congress.

It is, actually. Who gave those people the right to stand up and disturb the entire flight with their music? I don't care what they were singing, religious or otherwise. How do they know someone didn't have a baby or someone was on the flight who just connected from overseas and was trying to sleep? People are trying to read or watch a movie or have a conversation with each other. Did the people on the plane all stand up and ask these people to serenade them? You're a captive audience. It's not like you can tune them out.

Omar also has a point. If this had been a Muslim group you would not have the same reaction. You guys would be wetting yourselves over it.

I don't often agree with her, but she's correct on this one.

Before that happens, I think one of her children needs to blow themselves up in the streets first to protest something Left wing before that happens.

Shrug, Christians sing on planes and Muslims while Muslims blow them up

Just a culture thingy I guess
The Democrat Voters seem to love racist and corrupt people like Omar

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., expressed outrage over a video of Christians singing on a plane.

Omar shared a video Saturday evening in which a worship leader with a guitar sings Christian worship music on an airplane.

"I think my family and I should have a prayer session next time I am on a plane," Omar, who is Muslim, wrote with the video. "How do you think it will end?"

Wait, wut?

Poor thing, how did she restrain herself from not igniting her bomb vest and blowing them all out of the sky?

Any ideas?

Outrage? I mean, she has a point. Muslims praying on planes (or even simply existing on planes) have ignited several disruptive incidents from others over the years. So she's correctly highlighting different standards in society.

Personally I think Muslims, Christians, and any other faith should generally be free to pray and/or sing on planes. But I think people should also be considerate on planes and not really be all that noisy.

Personally I think Muslims, Christians, and any other faith should generally be free to pray and/or sing on planes. But I think people should also be considerate on planes and not really be all that noisy.
If a person wishes to silently pray on a plane, I have no issue regardless of their faith.

But loudly praying or singing is uncalled for

Keep your religion to yourself

Wait, wut?

A clarification here: I believe this anti-American was not on the plane in question, but posted her objection as a hypothetical.

I'd be more that happy to post my dislike of this individual, but as a conservative, I'd support her IF she had actually been in the situation.
As a customer, an individual trapped in such a situation......and found it objectionable for any reason, religious objections, noise, simply a grumpy ol' fool.......she would be within her rights to ask for quiet.

It's not as if she could simply get up and walk out.

Forum List

Back