Happy Birthday Mortimer

Heya Mortie,

Happy Birthday to you. Must say, your new look as a "kewl" dude, is a good one. ;)

:udaman:

Thanks. Do you notice the T-Shirt? It is badass. It is a pin up girl riding on a gun over the USA flag.
No, can't see it. "Sides the hunk Marion Morrison has come to the party and I can't take my eyes off of him. ;)

It is only half visible because I hold the beer. But it is a blonde pin up girl over a USA flag riding a gun.

What kind of beer is that?

Heya Mortie,

Happy Birthday to you. Must say, your new look as a "kewl" dude, is a good one. ;)

Thanks. Do you notice the T-Shirt? It is badass. It is a pin up girl riding on a gun over the USA flag.
No, can't see it. "Sides the hunk Marion Morrison has come to the party and I can't take my eyes off of him. ;)

It is only half visible because I hold the beer. But it is a blonde pin up girl over a USA flag riding a gun.

Radler. It is beer mixed with soda. Brand Karlskrone. Thats how it is named. I have really no idea about it I just bought in the supermarket it looked tasty and was not too expensive.

Heya Mortie,

Near?

Heya Mortie,

Radler. It is beer mixed with soda. Brand Karlskrone. Thats how it is named. I have really no idea about it I just bought in the supermarket it looked tasty and was not too expensive.
You smoke a lot of weed didn’t cha

If you get deported will you cry?

Probably I will. It will take away my means of life and I might become homeless or have no medicine anymore I need etc.
What's your disability, Mortie?

Shizophrenia but I have also some other diagnosis like diabetes and high blood pressure and sleep apnea, but mainly shizophrenia.
It is good that you had that great weight loss because that should help with diabetes and blood pressure?

If you get deported will you cry?

Probably I will. It will take away my means of life and I might become homeless or have no medicine anymore I need etc.
What's your disability, Mortie?

Shizophrenia but I have also some other diagnosis like diabetes and high blood pressure and sleep apnea, but mainly shizophrenia.
It is good that you had that great weight loss because that should help with diabetes and blood pressure?

Yes. I think so.

Forum List

Back