Happy Birthday, Hillary Clinton!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!

She was born on October 26th, 1947. Today is her 67th birthday.

Happy Birthday, Hillary!

She was born on October 26th, 1947. Today is her 67th birthday.

Happy Birthday, Hillary!

Since it was so easy for me to overlook the image I did notice something odd. What's up with the Chinese Mamason in the background? Her look is like.. Ah, something suspicious

-Geaux

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, a left wing nutter posts a happy birthday to Hillary, knowing that she isn't going to see it, then this nutter thinks he's going to make some kind of actual point when conservatives mock her?

Dumbass thread from a dumbass lefty.

So let me get this straight, a left wing nutter posts a happy birthday to Hillary, knowing that she isn't going to see it, then this nutter thinks he's going to make some kind of actual point when conservatives mock her?

People have posted birthday wishes for Bush and Obama and Clinton on forums all over the place.

Happy Birthday to her!!

PS-Stat, expect some shitty responses here. Just sayin'

But not from me.

Hilary is a piece of shit!

Happy Birthday Your Thighness!

Hope you'll remember the party tomorrow......

Perfect examples right here.

And then there are the dumbass OP's dumbass followers.

And then there are the people who know nothing but insults.

People have posted birthday wishes for Bush and Obama and Clinton on forums all over the place.

And all have done so with the same intent as you, to stir their "opposition" to make insulting comments. The they, and you, get to say things like, "Oh, see? Look how intolerant those righties/lefties are..."

Threads like these serve no other purpose, the are meant for nothing else. To say otherwise is to be disingenuous. To say otherwise makes one a liar as well.

Forum List

Back