Happy 420. Bills are pending to decriminalize and legalize Marijuana

freak-bros.jpg

Texas redneck Baptists will never let that happen in this state

Thanks Wheelie! I wish our country would legalize it. I Love all you weed supporters. :smiliehug:
The support is there, it is going to happen.
About six-in-ten Americans support marijuana legalization
It’s not going to happen with Republicans in control of Congress.

And the right’s opposition to decriminalizing marijuana is yet another example of conservative hypocrisy and authoritarianism.
Schumer's bill eliminates federal enforcement and leaves it up to states. Should be a conservative wet dream.

Will they make the weed company’s put a surgeon generals warning on it? Or is “decriminalization” Cote a chicken shit way of dipping a toe in the political waters ? How long before chucky pushes for regulation of weed like he did for tobacco?

Will they make the weed company’s put a surgeon generals warning on it? Or is “decriminalization” Cote a chicken shit way of dipping a toe in the political waters ? How long before chucky pushes for regulation of weed like he did for tobacco?
Classic. This guy is for giving us more freedom but I don't like it because it may be regulated for safety.

Classic. This guy is for giving us more freedom but I don't like it because it may be regulated for safety.

No, not at all. And if you think chucky wants you to have more freedom your insane. Chuck just realizes the potential votes the issue brings nothing more. At what point does Chucky go after big weed like he did big tobacco?

If you voted for Trump please stop talking about freedom.

yup, I can see it now.....state of the bud addy......
Cheech-and-Chong-US-President--56163.jpg

.....the 'bud garden'.....
unnamed.jpg

stoners come outta the closet.....
american-presidents-drugs-obama-clinton-bush-200x150.jpg

wearing new hats.....
tommy_chong_01_350.png

some dramatic foreign policy changes.....
images

one nation...under the influence....
71U84dH6VDL._SX355_.jpg

~S~

Smoke less weed. So you know, I support legalization and I consume more weed then anyone you know, an I grow a little to. Here is an old pic of some schwag I got going on accident.

D233B845-5F56-4F8B-81E0-57F65ECB4AA2.jpeg

That’s when they were just little things. I’ll get new pics after work. Anyway, I am not against “safe” regulation at all. Weed is as bad as ciggretts when it’s smoked. So I ask, will big weed have to put a surgeon generals warning on weed packaging? They seem to have forgotten that In colordo.

Smoke less weed. So you know, I support legalization and I consume more weed then anyone you know, an I grow a little to. Here is an old pic of some schwag I got going on accident.

View attachment 189015

That’s when they were just little things. I’ll get new pics after work. Anyway, I am not against “safe” regulation at all. Weed is as bad as ciggretts when it’s smoked. So I ask, will big weed have to put a surgeon generals warning on weed packaging? They seem to have forgotten that In colordo.
Lol "on accident".
The problem with Marijuana the US govt. would have is that it can be grown easy anywhere unlike Tobacco. Not to mention Tobacco is far more harmful anyways. Treat Marijuana like beer across the board, its less harmful than Alcohol anyways.

freedom in THIS context. Half the time he is a statist asshole.
Dont give him too much credit

Forum List

Back