Hanson: Then They Came After Us

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://victorhanson.com/articles/hanson072205.html

2. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    As Hanson states, it is way past time for the U.S. and Europe to come together and eradicate this terrorism plague. But, hey, as the old saying goes, "There are none so blind as those who will not see." Will it continue, or will Europe finally open its eyes and see radical Islam for what it is?

3. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    This is one time I do not agree with Hanson. There have been many Muslim attacks in both India and China. The Muslim "Uighurstan Liberation Front" has murdered Chinese policemen and exploded bus bombs in Beijing. Chinese problems with Islamic Fundamentalism are almost never reported by the Western MSM. Google "Islamic Fundamentalism in China" and you will not get articles by the MSM, but you will get information about the Uighur Liberation Front and other extremist Muslims organizations in China.

4. HorhayAtAMD

HorhayAtAMD Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Too many great things in that article for me to quote but this one stuck out in my mind:
    We certainly are hearing more statements denouncing terrorism which would be good if not for the inevitable "but it is all your fault" at the end.