Hanny

lilcountriegal said:
I'll actually give Kudos to Sandy on that one too.... I wouldnt have recognized him as quick as she did... I would have had to ask who it was LOL.

:thanks: :thanks:
You mean Kip Winger?

Sandy73 said:
mysteryguy.jpg
Hey Lil & Hanny check out this "mysterious" hottie !

Of all the hotties, this one is my favorite by far! (course, it helps that I'm married to him!) :thanks:

:D

(lucky me!)

Now if I could only convince him that a life of servitude was something that he OUGHT to do....he'd be the perfect man :beer:

KLSuddeth said:
:D

(lucky me!)

Now if I could only convince him that a life of servitude was something that he OUGHT to do....he'd be the perfect man :beer:
:bow3: :bow3:
Well, when you become successful in your convincing, teach me how you did it, LOL!!! :cof: You could give classes, be rich and rule the world all at the same time, LOL!! :thup:

:bat: omg you dog of a man - I so dont believe that you used that emoticon - I have but one thing to say to you....... (said in southpark style....) NO SOUP FOR YOU!

And Hanny, Im working on figuring out how to do the making-one's-husband-a-slave thing......I like the thought of world domination! :teeth:

It's called 'nagging'. you already know this, it works. we hate it, you like it, it works. someday it will not, so enjoy it for now. :dance:

you keep talking/typing but all I hear/see is blah blah blah :mm:

Im not a good nagger - Im a phenomenal nagger lol
Hey, whatever works :whip3: :teeth:

KLSuddeth said:
Im not a good nagger - Im a phenomenal nagger lol
Hey, whatever works :whip3: :teeth:
Can you come nag Jimnyc then??? I need some service around the house too. And I could use a foot massage.

He'd hate me within the first 3 minutes of the nagging! LOL
Im bad at that :dev1: and proud of it! :p:

I don't know who he is but damn check out the eyes ! :hitit: :hitit:
men23.jpg

Wow... is it just me, or is it really hot in here :dev1: I think I better go and re-read this thread, I may have missed something important. :thup:

Also, to the hottie contributors on this thread, I would like to give a thousand :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: This is the best thread EVER. :banana:

I've noticed that this thread has a much different theme than others of Sandy that included pics. I like the selection, very much. Thanks Hanny and Sandy!

YOu are both very welcome ! It really is my pleasure to post these hotties ! :D

How about Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue ? I always liked him ! :hitit:
sixx3.jpg

Forum List

Back