Hannity threatens to sue Fetterman after being called a liar

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I would imagine Mlearned friends will be advising him to wind his neck in. If not he should get different lawyers.
Firstly it is never a good idea to sue for libel. All of his murky claims will be put under the microscope. He loses whatever.
Secondly, people who threaten to sue almost never do so. genrally because common sense kicks in. But in this case because he has no defence.

I would imagine Mlearned friends will be advising him to wind his neck in. If not he should get different lawyers.
Firstly it is never a good idea to sue for libel. All of his murky claims will be put under the microscope. He loses whatever.
Secondly, people who threaten to sue almost never do so. genrally because common sense kicks in. But in this case because he has no defence.
Trump has no defense and no common sense.

w08VdcB.jpg

He will just be forced to admit again that his show is fake news

Hannity is a liar.

This is how you KNOW when the bastards are losing, when they resort to such feckless posturing.

Forum List

Back