Hannity sucks

he keeps repeating the same thing with the same guests every single night, and yet he's got the highest rated show. Tucker is fun, tucker is exciting, tucker is unpredictable, hannity sucks!!!

I don't like tucker, or ingraham either. pretty much the only time I watch Fox is The Five, Outnumbered, and occasionally the Greg Gutfield Show. I can't stand any of the rest of them.

The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself.

There are no more conservatives.

This isn't very far from the truth. The only real conservativesleft in America today are the true liberals. And still not many of them left either.

I guess it depends on how one defines conservative. I didn't vote for Trump, I don't support a lot of the Republican policies these days, I don't like most of the Republican politicians, or pundits... but I still think of myself as conservative, for the most part.

I guess it depends on how one defines conservative.

Conservatism properly defined.

I agree with him completely. The only thing I would add is that to me it means conserving what is good… Not "fearing or opposing change" as many on the left seem to think… but keeping the things that are good, and timeless. Does that make sense?

I agree with him completely. The only thing I would add is that to me it means conserving what is good… Not "fearing or opposing change" as many on the left seem to think… but keeping the things that are good, and timeless. Does that make sense?

I actually get along with lefties better than I do so-called conservatives. At least the lefties are intellectually honest with their ism. They're lefties and they know what being a lefty means. The so-called conservatives are supposed to be the ones being conservative, but a lot of the time the're just as statist and big government as those whom they apply the label. And this gets back to how we define conservatism.

Anyway. When you talk about timeless, what are you talking about? Long kisses under the moon out on the back porch? Explain, please. Thanks!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back