Hannity sucks

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he keeps repeating the same thing with the same guests every single night, and yet he's got the highest rated show. Tucker is fun, tucker is exciting, tucker is unpredictable, hannity sucks!!!

• Banned
he keeps repeating the same thing with the same guests every single night, and yet he's got the highest rated show. Tucker is fun, tucker is exciting, tucker is unpredictable, hannity sucks!!!
Maybe they should bring back Bill O'Reilly.

why not replace hannity with mark levin. the left aren't the only ones who can scream & shout!

I keep thinking about Bill and his problems at Fox and the real reason he was attacked accused and fired...The deep state would not have had a chance of getting off the ground with Bill still on the air...he was the only one with credibility that had no fear of Obama and calling him out...the swamp knew this...Obama knew it....they knew Bill had to go for this coup against Trump to have any chance of working....just my opinion....

why not replace hannity with mark levin. the left aren't the only ones who can scream & shout!

Hannity got where he is bu saying exactly what the RWNJs wanted to hear, and nothing else. He won't change now.

I keep thinking about Bill and his problems at Fox and the real reason he was attacked accused and fired...The deep state would not have had a chance of getting off the ground with Bill still on the air...he was the only one with credibility that had no fear of Obama and calling him out...the swamp knew this...Obama knew it....they knew Bill had to go for this coup against Trump to have any chance of working....just my opinion....

Is it the left's fault that Oreilley sexually harassed all those women, and paid so much to keep them quiet?

Is it the left's fault that Oreilley sexually harassed all those women, and paid so much to keep them quiet?
Sounds very Slick Willie Clinton like, no?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Sure. Clinton made Oreilley do all that shit. You go with that.

-Geaux

No, they both have a penchant for paying off cum socks

-Geaux

I'm not playing that game. If you're really interested, you might ask fox. They were the ones who fired him, and we both know they wouldn't have done that just for an accusation
Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law....I can see why you don't want to play.......

-Geaux

-Geaux

So you finally admit that Oreilley was guilty of what he was accused of. Good for you.

-Geaux

-Geaux

So you finally admit that Oreilley was guilty of what he was accused of. Good for you.
What do you mean finally?

IDK, but if he is paying off women, he is much like other wealthy men..... like Slick Willie Clinton

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

What do you mean finally?

IDK, but if he is paying off women, he is much like other wealthy men..... like Slick Willie Clinton

-Geaux

Clinton made a very public out of court settlement. Oreilley's intention was to keep it hushed up.

Forum List

Back