Hank Williams Jr, oops

The signature of your choice is within my signature. It is there. And yet you continue to whine. Pretty funny, actually.

Besides...don't see you whining about my "Bodecea" pic which is ALSO part of my signature.....so you selectively whine as well. Interesting.

So....please continue with the cryfest.

Nope and the 30 days does not start until you fix your signature to be the signature of my choice. I will allow the pic to stay because I am a nice guy

You realize you just admitted that you were and are ok that the ENTIRE sig was not part of the deal.

Thank you.

We're done here....unless you want a tissue.

Nope be glad I allowed the pic to stay but I do not allow you to change the signature that is not the signature of my choice those were your exact words.

Signature of my choice.

Nope and the 30 days does not start until you fix your signature to be the signature of my choice. I will allow the pic to stay because I am a nice guy

You realize you just admitted that you were and are ok that the ENTIRE sig was not part of the deal.

Thank you.

Nope be glad I allowed the pic to stay but I do not allow you to change the signature that is not the signature of my choice those were your exact words.

Signature of my choice.

1. You gave me your sig, I put it in.

2. Even while whining about not getting exclusive use of my sig, you admitted that you were not intending on asking for exclusive use of my sig.

We're done here, you just are too dense to realise you've made my case for me.

Thank you. Always appreciate you making my point for me, every time.

Thank you.

Signature of my choice.

2. Even while whining about not getting exclusive use of my sig, you admitted that you were not intending on asking for exclusive use of my sig.

Nope that signature you have right now is not the signature of my choice you added to it but do keep proving how dishonest you can be.

Signature of my choice.

Nope that signature you have right now is not the signature of my choice you added to it but do keep proving how dishonest you can be.

Still whining, I see.

Still whining, I see.

You're still a liar and a welsher. I have done exactly as I thought you would do. You ae just like any liberal. your word is worthless.

Oh boo fucking hoo hoo hoo.

Go check up with your friends at Hellokittyonline. They miss your stellar witless.

Ignoring my post posing two simple, straightforward questions I see? Let's see if you can answer them by now:

1. did he not refer to Obama as "the enemy"?
2. in his analogy who would be "the enemy": Hitler, or Netanyahu?''
It's a pubic forum and any one can comment, but that does not REQUIRE anyone to pay attention if they don't want to. And for the record, unless NoNuts is your sockpuppet, I wasn't addressing you with that.

Well I referring to you quoting a post I made, then I followed up and you ignored it.

You have every right not to answer my simple questions.

It does make your whole argument you made against me look really weak though. Quite frankly it proves you were full of crap. :lol:

Between you and me if people are looking for the truth they'll come to me. Because you are a known liar. Which I knew you would show tat to be true.

I would expect that in your own Bizarro world that would be the case. :lol::lol::lol:

Well in all fairness Anyone supporting Obama at this point can be called many things. I dont believe smart is one of them.

One of the reasons I am very interested in Cain and may very well be supporting him. But those kinds of facts elude the likes of LittleReb.

The MNF intro piece was idiotic to begin with; it was way past time for it and Hank Williams, Jr. to go. ABC/ESPN saw their opportunity to get rid of it and took it. Thank goodness.

You may be right there. It most certainly was getting stale.

LIAR WELSHED ON THE BET BE GONE BITCH:clap2:[/

Isn't he cute, folks? You can almost see the little wheels turning in his little head...."I'll follow her around and post the same thing again and again. That'll show her!"

:lol::lol::lol:

I would expect that in your own Bizarro world that would be the case. :lol::lol::lol:

Well in all fairness Anyone supporting Obama at this point can be called many things. I dont believe smart is one of them.

One of the reasons I am very interested in Cain and may very well be supporting him. But those kinds of facts elude the likes of LittleReb.

I too am interested. I have had enough with the established two party arm in arm party.

ANYONE should know that making an Hitler analogy isn't good PR strategy

Seems to work fine for the Democrats, they do it all the time. Then they have a cow when anyone else does it and say they are losing it, they have no idea what a Nazi is. Life is good when the media are your bitches...

Forum List

Back