Hands Up, Don't Discriminate Against Gays!

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I would bet the majority of the people in the country is pretty much sick and tired of all this stupid nonsense. I hope enough so, they kick Democrats out all the way come 2016. You started with congress now go all the way

SNIP:
Ann Coulter | Apr 01, 2015

Happy National Hate Week! Today, we're all hating on Indiana. Who will be the left's Emmanuel Goldstein next week?

Evidently, the sole function of the media these days is to subject the public to a steady stream of manufactured events: "Hands Up, Don't Shoot"; nuclear power kills; Lena Dunham's rape by a college conservative at Oberlin; the "mattress girl" raped at Columbia University; Jon Stewart is funny; a fraternity gang-rape at the University of Virginia; and a law protecting religious freedom will lead to separate water fountains for gays in Indiana.

The whole country has to keep being dragged through these liberal hate campaigns, but as soon as the precipitating event turns out to be a gigantic hoax, the truth is revealed like a bedtime story being read to a child: The ending is whispered and the narrator tiptoes out of the room.

Here's a time-saver: Whenever one of these conscience-shocking stories is promoted to front-page status by The New York Times and involves:

-- police brutality;

-- the environment;

-- a campus rape; or

-- gays;

... you can be pretty confident it's a hoax. As the saying goes, it didn't happen until it's reported by The New York Times, and not even then.

Many months, several million wasted taxpayer dollars and one cop's career later, even Eric Holder's Justice Department finally admitted that the whole "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" story was bunk.

ALL of it here:
Hands Up Don t Discriminate Against Gays - Ann Coulter - Page 1

I am hoping they kick the democrat radicals to the side and form a new party called the American moderate party. ;) This party will oppose radical bullshit but will be for infrastructure, science and r&d big time!

One can dream!!! ;)

The tide eventually turns. Unfortunately for the miniscule number of gays with disastrous results.

The tide eventually turns. Unfortunately for the miniscule number of gays with disastrous results.

As far as I'm concerned, they (homosexuals) aren't helping their cause with all this BS. they should stand up and tell these idiots making up these lies and threatening people....... to stand down. they can take care of themselves.

What I would like to see is some hapless vendor forced against their will to serve a gay wedding then have a flash mob crash it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back